Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Honors Promotions Updates

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2015, 2:56 pm

Programs: United Silver and HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Hokies82
Better news. There are no opt outs all Hiltons are playing. So Hilton CAN force everyone to play.
How do you know the hotels are paying for this promotion? Perhaps Hilton/Blackstone is paying for the promotion? I suspect many hotels are making plenty of money without promotions.
Old May 31, 2015, 4:45 pm

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.4.2; en-us; LGL31L/V100 Build/KOT49I.L31L10d) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Chrome/30.0.1599.103 Mobile Safari/537.36)

Originally Posted by Skimanant
I have seen no offers, I thought I read somewhere we were likely to receive two a year plus two global offers?
No roll over from last year, no 100000 points diamond, no 2x or 3x points...,,
I am too brand loyal!
Yes you probably are to loyal to HHonors. All the other major hotel programs and some minor ones also are a lot more rewarding in almost every category. This is true even if you received all the Diamond bonuses you mentioned in your post. Hopefully everyone on the planet stops staying with HHonors until they complete all their program improvements.
Old Jun 1, 2015, 11:54 am
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by chrism20
Hi Erin

Regarding these personalised offers, are they likely to follow the same "Personalised" manner as what IHG have done with The Big Win, Set your sights and so on? I think this is the type of personalised offer we as members had in mind.

If it is the monthly emails that are currently being sent out that are "Personalised" I think it is safe to say we are all disappointed.

If you take my latest personalised email as an example (Male, early thirties, based in the UK, never visited the U.S. In my life) this is laughable.

Wine & Points at $7 a bottle - I deal in pounds sterling.

Join HH Dining and earn 2000 points - does this exist in the UK?

1500 points with AWD car rental - Are they based in the UK?

Earn 50,000 bonus points when I take out the Citi HH Visa - Barclaycard issue the UK visa, not Citi.

If this is my personalised emails for someone who's profile says UK online this is really poor.
Hi chrism20,

Thanks for sharing this feedback! I will be sure to pass your experience along to my team during our next call.

Cheers,
Erin
Old Jun 1, 2015, 11:57 am
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by JAP
Hi Erin,

I had sent a PM to you a couple of weeks ago but have had no response. Can you please help.

Thx,

John
Hi JAP,

I wasn't able to respond to your initial request via PM, but please check your inbox for more details!

Cheers,
Erin
Old Jun 1, 2015, 12:19 pm

Programs: HHonors (Diamond), Marriott (Gold), United (Gold - MM), American (Platinum), National (Executive)
Originally Posted by ChinaShrek
How do you know the hotels are paying for this promotion? Perhaps Hilton/Blackstone is paying for the promotion? I suspect many hotels are making plenty of money without promotions.
I don't know or care how its being paid for, all I care about is that all Hiltons are participating
Old Jun 26, 2015, 1:56 pm

Programs: QF Platinum, BA Gold, HH Diamond, Raffles Ambassador
Originally Posted by HHonorsRepresentative
Hi chrism20,

Thanks for sharing this feedback! I will be sure to pass your experience along to my team during our next call.

Cheers,
Erin
I would like second this complaint.

Today I got an email titled 'XXXXXX, Your Exclusive HHonors Rewards Have Arrived!‏' and having missed out on the 100,000 bonus points diamond offer, I excitedly opened it anticipating my fabled targeted promotion.

Instead I got 5 generic offers (Satellite TV subscription, credit card deal etc), all of which were only available in the US. My circumstances are almost identical to chrism20's above - Hhonors membership is registered to a UK address, never visited the US before in my life.

Am I mistaken, or is this email indeed my 'tailored' targeted promotion that was mentioned earlier in the year? in which case, how in anyway are these offers 'targeted'? Please pass on to your people that if you're not going to actually make an effort with this, its probably better to just not bother at all.
Old Jun 26, 2015, 5:39 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Despite my account apparently being fixed earlier in the year, I still haven't received a single offer via email...
Old Jun 26, 2015, 6:14 pm

Originally Posted by Matthew_22

Today I got an email titled 'XXXXXX, Your Exclusive HHonors Rewards Have Arrived!‏' and having missed out on the 100,000 bonus points diamond offer, I excitedly opened it anticipating my fabled targeted promotion.

Instead I got 5 generic offers (Satellite TV subscription, credit card deal etc), all of which were only available in the US. My circumstances are almost identical to chrism20's above - Hhonors membership is registered to a UK address, never visited the US before in my life.

Am I mistaken, or is this email indeed my 'tailored' targeted promotion that was mentioned earlier in the year? in which case, how in anyway are these offers 'targeted'? Please pass on to your people that if you're not going to actually make an effort with this, its probably better to just not bother at all.
Do you know I actually thought about this today when my latest exclusive offers email dropped. In order they were:-

Earn thousands of points on baseball tickets
Save and earn with car partners - Valid at selected locations in the U.S. & Canada
Wine plus points from a company called Vinesse
Switch to Direct TV for a free weekend stay
Earn 60k in points with the Amex Surpass card
Old Jun 28, 2015, 12:53 pm
cjd

Originally Posted by chrism20
Do you know I actually thought about this today when my latest exclusive offers email dropped. In order they were:-

Earn thousands of points on baseball tickets
Save and earn with car partners - Valid at selected locations in the U.S. & Canada
Wine plus points from a company called Vinesse
Switch to Direct TV for a free weekend stay
Earn 60k in points with the Amex Surpass card
Exactly the same e-mail I received and also titled "Your Exclusive HHonors Rewards Have Arrived!" None of these of any use to members based in the UK. I would love to earn 60000 points for an AMEX Surpass card!!
Old Jun 28, 2015, 8:31 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by Matthew_22

Same here. I was skipped over for the 100,000 bonus and every Hilton email I get, I do a double take to see if it's anything comparable. Sadly, I've just been disappointing email after email.
Old Jun 29, 2015, 2:13 pm

Nothing here either...!

Originally Posted by cop35758
Same here. I was skipped over for the 100,000 bonus and every Hilton email I get, I do a double take to see if it's anything comparable. Sadly, I've just been disappointing email after email.
At least you got an email :-) Seriously though - I have the feeling that Hilton found out that the targeted promotion like they launched early this year was not such a good idea and now wants to go back to the original 4 time a year promotions. That is why they extended the double points offer until August.

I am still pretty pissed about the targeted promotion and especially they way they presented it and was very hopeful until recently that all those who were left out would get a different personalised promotion. Not so hopeful anymore now...

Erin, any update on this would be greatly appreciated.
Old Jun 29, 2015, 3:33 pm

Originally Posted by cjd
Exactly the same e-mail I received and also titled "Your Exclusive HHonors Rewards Have Arrived!" None of these of any use to members based in the UK. I would love to earn 60000 points for an AMEX Surpass card!!
You're not the only one, I could spend them no problem

Originally Posted by HHonorsRepresentative
Hi chrism20,

Cheers,
Erin
Hi Erin

Was there any feedback when you passed this on?

Given the number of properties in the UK Hilton really should have no problem in generating a few partners for similar things (Assuming the will is there that is).
Old Jun 30, 2015, 7:25 am

Programs: Meh
My Offers Page:

We're Sorry,

An error has occurred in the system, and we are unable to process your request at this time. The error has been recorded and will be investigated by the system administrator. We apologize for this inconvenience. You may contact the Hilton Reservations and Customer Care nearest you for assistance, or call 1-800-HHONORS.
Old Jul 5, 2015, 12:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
Saw this on the points guy, is this posted before ? I wonder if this is stackable with the current double points/ miles promo.

http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/offers/100056166.htm

Book By 30 Jan 2016. Stay Between 01 Jan 2015 and 30 Jan 2016.

Enjoy this exclusive offer and get more value from your next stay. Book and complete a stay of at least two nights and earn Triple HHonors Points at participating hotels or resorts.

Offer valid at participating hotels and resorts in the Hilton HHonors™ portfolio in the Americas. Subject to availability. Valid for stays between January 1, 2015 and January 30, 2016. Must book Plan Code "ZZTPT1" or "Z3P", online only. Minimum two night length of stay required. Offer valid for all days of the week. Rates are valid for single/double occupancy and are exclusive of all taxes, gratuities, incidental charges or resort fees (if applicable). Each hotel's change and cancellation policy varies. Please contact the individual hotel to confirm their policy. Offer components are non-transferable or redeemable for cash, and cannot be applied toward future stays. This offer may not be combined with other select promotions, offers or discounts and is not valid for groups. "Triple HHonors Points" means Member will receive a bonus double the number of Base Points earned during a stay. Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward elite tier qualification. Please allow up to eight weeks from completion of your stay for points to appear in your Hilton HHonors account. You must be a member of Hilton HHonors to take advantage of this exclusive opportunity.
Old Jul 5, 2015, 8:23 am

Originally Posted by ORDnHKG
Saw this on the points guy, is this posted before ? I wonder if this is stackable with the current double points/ miles promo.
This is not a real promo but rather just one of their stupid codes where you pay an unreasonable amount for a small benefit. Try searching it for some random property with and without this code added. I searched Orlando, the DT downtown for the same two nights was an extra $30 per night with the code added. Obviously not worth it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.