Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

2 rooms 3 nights redemption strategy

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2014, 9:07 am
Original Poster

I need two rooms for three nights (concurrent occupancy). Is there any strategy to use the redeem 4 nights get one free, or an axon spread across 2 rooms, or am I just stuck with the full rack rate for point redemption?

Thank you.

BJfly
Old Nov 28, 2014, 8:52 pm

Programs: Hilton, AA,, Delta
Axon cannot be used that way. The four night get fifth free applies to a single room. Maybe try for a points + money stay?
Old Nov 29, 2014, 6:02 am

Programs: AA, US, WN, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Plat
Best strategy may be to pay for the rooms and save points for a longer stay.
Old Nov 29, 2014, 6:57 am
Original Poster

While points + cash doesn't actually address the question, since it seems that the answer to the question is that there isn't any approach for this, I looked into the cash+, and turns out it was a better deal than straight point redemption.

Options were:
Cash: $450 a night
Cash+points: $125 +28000. Even allowing for taxes and fees, seems like this was the way to go.

BJfly

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.