Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "CAPTCHA for logging in?" thread

Old Oct 22, 2014, 4:27 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: davie355
HHonors Sign In (if the link has disappeared)

https://secure3.hilton.com/en/hh/customer/login/index.htm
Print Wikipost

Consolidated "CAPTCHA for logging in?" thread

Old Apr 1, 2015, 2:41 pm

Programs: Milege+, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Need
It's probably their April's Fool version of CAPTCHA.
I got it today when logging in and thought the same thing. Doesn't take away from the fact though that it is a pain.
Old Apr 1, 2015, 8:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by krazykanuck
This has got to be the strangest one I've seen, and I have reset and have a strong password.

"I can dance like a robot?"
And there's a 20 year old geek at Google who thinks that is the coolest innovating thing in the world....
Old Apr 3, 2015, 1:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
I just got hit with recaptcha at another site, which accepted the checkmark and didn't ask anything else. I realized that it all depends on Google cookies, and the fact that I'm logged in to a google account in this browser is probably what makes it so easy for me to get into HHonors.
Old Apr 3, 2015, 1:34 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I got the cake CAPTCHA today. Hadn't had a food one in a while.
Old Apr 20, 2015, 5:40 pm
Community Director Emerita

Today I got a dozen images and had to choose the ones that were soup. If I didn't choose enough, I was told no, not enough soup. Seriously?!
Old Apr 20, 2015, 6:12 pm
In Memoriam

I was reverted to drunk scrabble letters again.
Old Apr 20, 2015, 6:23 pm

Programs: UA Platinum (1MM Gold), HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
Today I got a dozen images and had to choose the ones that were soup. If I didn't choose enough, I was told no, not enough soup. Seriously?!
should have been "no soup for you!"
Old Apr 20, 2015, 6:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I don't mind the pictures but sometimes it hard to figure out what all of the pictures are. Yesterday I had select all steak. There were 2 "steaks" to choose but only one them really looked like steak. One was cooked and the other raw. While the picture I was comparing them to was cooked.
Old Apr 22, 2015, 11:51 pm

Programs: AA PLT (fmr EXP), UA SLV, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat Premier (LTG), IHG Gold, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by underpressure
Likewise, incredibly frustrating at times.
Old Apr 23, 2015, 8:36 am

Originally Posted by underpressure
The thing is that I KNOW that I entered some of them correctly. But it would keep giving me new ones. I have to reload the page to reset it.
Old Apr 23, 2015, 10:27 am
Ambassador: Finnair Plus
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
Originally Posted by TomMM
I don't mind the pictures but sometimes it hard to figure out what all of the pictures are. Yesterday I had select all steak. There were 2 "steaks" to choose but only one them really looked like steak. One was cooked and the other raw. While the picture I was comparing them to was cooked.
This. And how about traffic signs. Exact match, or just any traffic sign?
Old Apr 23, 2015, 11:34 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, WN RR
LOATHE this thing. I can't tell what the pictures are - they're pixelated and too small. Have been locked out of my account several times for "failure to verify" even though I made a good faith effort each time. HATE HATE HATE! Why can't they just use that 'photo verify' where you pick a photograph for your account, then verify it's yours every time? Not to mention, this has broken my 1Password app login, which keeps my ridiculously complicated passwords for each site since I can't possibly remember all the number/letter combinations required for passwords these days.
Old Apr 23, 2015, 11:59 am

Programs: Military Space-A, UA Plat, AS MVP Gold 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
I had hamburgers. Absolutely, positively only ONE of them was a hamburger. Nope, wrong answer, not enough. I finally chose a ham sandwich, too. OK, you may proceed. Jeez.
Old May 1, 2015, 12:04 pm

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
No Captcha at all logging in today. Is it gone?
Old May 1, 2015, 1:05 pm

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by Howste
No Captcha at all logging in today. Is it gone?
Yup.....all gone so I'm led to believe .

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.