Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Conrad London St. James {GBR}

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2021, 3:26 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond; Emirates Gold
Originally Posted by saaveraward
Does anyone have the most recent diamond welcome letter they can upload? Just trying to get the various hours of breakfast and the lounge (for presentations). Thanks
There isn't a diamond welcome letter, there's just a welcome letter
The _Banking_Scot likes this.
Old Jun 26, 2021, 3:48 pm

Thank you. What are the lounge happy hours?
Old Jun 26, 2021, 3:51 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond; Emirates Gold
Originally Posted by saaveraward
Thank you. What are the lounge happy hours?
They say 5:30-7:30pm, but I was there this week and two weeks ago and they were bringing drinks round at 8pm both times.
Old Jun 27, 2021, 4:02 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Honors Diamond
Originally Posted by GentleGiant
I seem to recall that they ran out before, unless they have not had them for a long time.

I am sure that my current litter of them could always be boosted by another. 😂
They didn't have any when I stayed in July 2020, so them not having any isn't a recent thing.
Old Jun 27, 2021, 4:25 pm

Programs: AA EXP +2MM- LT PLT! HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Hobotravel
The only criticism if I had to find one is that they don't have the Conrad toy, but I think that sums up how good a stay it was.

Is it wrong that to me this is a big deal? 😂
Who doesn’t want an English bulldog stuff animal?? Hopefully this is corrected by the end of the year.
Originally Posted by GentleGiant
I seem to recall that they ran out before, unless they have not had them for a long time.

I am sure that my current litter of them could always be boosted by another. 😂
Originally Posted by S_W_S
They didn't have any when I stayed in July 2020, so them not having any isn't a recent thing.
Given the current state of things, I'm pretty sure the Conrad stuffed toys are wayyyy down the list of priorities for them to address. Initially when they came a Conrad the team seems clueless to what they even were.. On our 2nd visit they had them, but wanted to charge for them (had the same at the Conrad Seoul).
Old Jun 28, 2021, 12:44 pm

Can anyone recommend an Impresario agent to book the 3 for 2 nights rate here?
Old Jun 28, 2021, 3:36 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Honors Diamond
Originally Posted by pazza2000
Can anyone recommend an Impresario agent to book the 3 for 2 nights rate here?
I've found QX Travel helpful in the past.
pazza2000 likes this.
Old Jul 4, 2021, 7:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Nor 1 upgrade prices

Hi,

Just recieved an email regarding Nor1 upgrades at the Conrad for my 3 night stay next weekend.
Currently King Deluxe and from there ;
To : King Executive Room with lounge access Ł56pn
To Junior Suite with lounge access Ł100pn
To One bedroom suite with lounge access Ł133pn.

As I get lounge access with my Diamond status I will see what upgrade I am offered ( hopefully) closer to check in ( although if you had no lounge status , the Ł56upgrade could be worth it if you were there in the evenings and had a few drinks in the lounge) ( the King Executive is 36 sqm compared to 28sqm for the Deluxe and 26sqm for the King Superior )

Regards

TBS
Abidjan and wizla like this.

Last edited by The _Banking_Scot; Jul 4, 2021 at 10:36 am
Old Jul 4, 2021, 7:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Are Lifetime treated any different to bog standard Diamond here?
Old Jul 7, 2021, 12:37 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, UA Premier Platinum
Just had another excellent stay at the Conrad. I booked myself in a Deluxe room on the Impresario rate for Ł215. This was excellent considering the Ł80 credit. I am also Hilton Diamond. Checked I’m at 11am no problem and was pre upgraded to a one bedroom suite.
Old Jul 7, 2021, 1:15 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Originally Posted by hugolover
Are Lifetime treated any different to bog standard Diamond here?
Are there any examples of hotels which treat them differently? I've not come across any, but then I'm far from lifetime, I guess.
Old Jul 13, 2021, 1:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi,

Just finishing my first 3 day stay here. Had been upgraded to king executive room 618. Room very good but could hear all the football fans in the feathers pub directly below my room on sunday.

Lounge evening snacks are good but limited with only coffee and soft drinks available during the day.

Prepackaged ( pack of 3 biscuits) made an appearance on monday afternoon and Tuesday morning.
Evening prosecco was good.

Breakfast is very good. Got a box of pastries to take away and will have then on the train to cambride

Now off to cambridge and back on friday. Will post a detailed report and a few photos after my holiday.

Regards

Tbs
Abidjan, chrism20, Schwann and 1 others like this.

Last edited by The _Banking_Scot; Jul 13, 2021 at 2:52 am
Old Jul 13, 2021, 1:42 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, TK Elite, HHonors Lifetime Diamond
Originally Posted by EuropeanPete
Are there any examples of hotels which treat them differently? I've not come across any, but then I'm far from lifetime, I guess.
Most won't even know that you're a LT Diamond, but some do treat them differently and offer better upgrades.
hugolover likes this.
Old Jul 14, 2021, 6:15 am

Programs: KLM Plat for Life , BA Gold, HH Silver, (Other half Diamond), IHG Gold
We had two good stays this weekend .
Friday arrived at 1400 , room was ready , upgraded to Junior Suite . Two large bottles of water and some chocolates and strawberries brought to the room which was appreciated .
Sunday night same upgrade and room ready at 1130
No Bath Towels second night and had to ring twice , football the likely cause of the delay !
Both rooms lovely , even on the sixth floor you can hear the underground rumble and the noise in the street on Sunday but did not effect sleep .
Executive lounge was very quiet on Friday , just a handful of people . Told to help our selves to drinks and had canapés , three small tasters really and cheese and cold meats .
On Sunday we were told we would have to book either 1730 to 1845 or 1845 to 2000, chose the latter but on arrival it was only about a quarter full so I don’t know why this was done . Never got the canapés despite asking and had to be persistent to get a drink to begin with , no self service .
Breakfast , a small selection of single serve plates and a menu of hot items . Staff at breakfast a delight , I think I prefer this to the usual buffet !

No problem with 2 pm check outs

Last edited by simonsmith; Jul 14, 2021 at 6:27 am
Old Jul 14, 2021, 9:33 am

Is the 3-4-2 rate still available here?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.