Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

500 points when you spend $25 on food and beverages on property

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2014, 9:34 pm
Original Poster

I have a reservation for Conrad Bangkok for this weekend. With my email confirmation there is a Hilton Promo that states "earn 500 points when you spend $25 on food and beverage on property" .... However when I click the link it gives me an error.

Does any one have a working link to this promotion. I would think, just like many of Hilton promos you have to sign up in order for the promotion to be valid.

Thanks in advance
Old Apr 23, 2014, 12:03 am

Programs: Mainly Hilton Hhonors, SAS Eurobonus
Originally Posted by concol
I have a reservation for Conrad Bangkok for this weekend. With my email confirmation there is a Hilton Promo that states "earn 500 points when you spend $25 on food and beverage on property" .... However when I click the link it gives me an error.

Does any one have a working link to this promotion. I would think, just like many of Hilton promos you have to sign up in order for the promotion to be valid.

Thanks in advance
I have done this in Prague. You don't have to sign up beforehand. When you pay your bill you get a little 'voucher' that you have to fill out with your hhonors no.
Ask for it if you don't get it automatically.
In Zagreb I didn't get the 'voucher' and forgot to ask, so no points.
Old Apr 23, 2014, 2:01 am
Original Poster

[QUOTE=helosc;22745973]I have done this in Prague. You don't have to sign up beforehand. When you pay your bill you get a little 'voucher' that you have to fill out with your hhonors no.

Great thanks for the info ... good to know ... I would have never thought to ask for a voucher to fill out.
Old Apr 23, 2014, 2:28 am
Original Poster

[QUOTE=helosc;22745973]I have done this in Prague. You don't have to sign up beforehand. When you pay your bill you get a little 'voucher' that you have to fill out with your hhonors no.

Great thanks for the info ... good to know ... I would have never thought to ask for a voucher to fill out.
Old Apr 23, 2014, 5:22 am

Programs: UA Platinum (1MM Gold), HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
many properties do something like this...

Embassy Suites in Tampa, for one (might have been a bit more than $25 spend? didn't pay a lot of attention).

mini-flyer describing the promo in the check-in packet.
Old Apr 23, 2014, 7:11 am
R7U

Programs: TK Elite; HH Diamond; AA Plat; CC Gold
I had the same promo in Berlin. Had to spend 40 euros to get 500 points.
Old Apr 23, 2014, 8:13 am

Programs: HH Lifetime Diamond, DL PM, Hertz President's Circle
Also you can get the 500 points more than once during a stay. Make sure to ask for it everytime you spend $25.00 at a restaurant.
Old Apr 23, 2014, 12:15 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, SW A-List Preferred
Originally Posted by helosc
I have done this in Prague. You don't have to sign up beforehand. When you pay your bill you get a little 'voucher' that you have to fill out with your hhonors no.
In Zagreb I didn't get the 'voucher' and forgot to ask, so no points.
Sweet! I'll be in Prague in two weeks to run the marathon. I'm quite sure I'll rack up some meals there.
Old Apr 23, 2014, 12:23 pm

Programs: HH D
Also you can get 500 points without even spending anything. At least... I did at Hilton Dusseldorf. However, about half a year ago I did spend 25 euro and the points from the coupon never posted. So maybe it ended up in a drawer and they remembered me?

Hilton Antwerp still ows me 1000 points for spending 50 euro. Never received it. Maybe I should end boycotting them to get these points too.
Old Apr 23, 2014, 12:24 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: HH D, Rad Plat
just to add a data point that this is also available at some UK locations as well lately, Southampton Hilton provides a slip of paper together with the rest of the things one gets at check in that you can fill out to get 500 points if you spend a certain amount in the bar or restaurant (can't remember for sure but think it was Ł 25).

Also seen it at the DT Milton Keynes a few weeks back.
Old Apr 23, 2014, 6:40 pm

Location: SoCal; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, Omni
While quite not as elegant as the Hong Kong Conrad (we had 4 nights there this summer), the Hilton Garden Inn in Yuma Arizona has the same deal.

My experience is that I always have to call to get the 500 points added, and is must be a systemic problem as they never ask for any documentation (nor should they for 500 HHonors) and the points are posted the next day.
Old Apr 23, 2014, 9:56 pm
soy

Programs: various
Hilton CPH do this also, but lots of hassle getting the points afterwards. Was not worth the effort but it had become a matter of principal
Old Apr 23, 2014, 10:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I've run across this at HGI's in the States.
Old Apr 24, 2014, 2:29 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, IHG DIamond
Originally Posted by BotB
just to add a data point that this is also available at some UK locations as well lately

Also seen it at the DT Milton Keynes a few weeks back.
I've seen it at a number of UK properties... but I'm seriously annoyed if I've been missing it at the DT MK because I've spent a small fortune on meals there over the last couple of months!!!
Old Apr 24, 2014, 2:57 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond
I found vouchers in my room (The Morrison, Dublin & Hilton Belfast) or handed over at check-in (Hilton Munich City & Hilton Molino Stucky, Venice) for 1000 Bonus Points when spending a certain amount in the restaurant (except for Belfast: 500 Points). I also saw them, too late, when checking-out from the Hilton Zurich Airport. So far, those bonus points were reliably credited to my account - sooner or later.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.