FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hilton | Hilton Honors (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors-417/)
-   -   Embassy Suites > stay a night get Callaway Wedge (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors/1512042-embassy-suites-stay-night-get-callaway-wedge.html)

blitzen Oct 14, 2013 12:25 pm

Embassy Suites > stay a night get Callaway Wedge

https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/embass...te_Wedge,Offer

tkflyer Oct 14, 2013 2:30 pm

T & C does not explicitly exclude reward stays. I have 3 nights on reward this week.

Will keep you posted ;)

elkhornne Oct 14, 2013 2:41 pm

Thanks for the post.

jsmith50 Oct 14, 2013 3:05 pm

Thanks for sharing. Doesn't appear to be a targeted offer, which is nice!

FieldEngineer Oct 14, 2013 3:18 pm

Thanks. Not a huge fan of ES, but I have a night booked with them soon.

blitzen Oct 14, 2013 3:22 pm

Stumbled over it by accident. Hope they will still have wedges for my December stay ;)

SanDiego1K Oct 14, 2013 3:59 pm

For reference, Ts and Cs:

You must register for the "Suite Wedge" promotion, book and stay one night between September 12, 2013 and December 31, 2013 at any Embassy Suites hotel worldwide to be eligible to receive the Callaway wedge. Limited supply of wedges; offer while supplies last. For complete Terms and Conditions click here.

http://embassysuites3.hilton.com/en/...dge-rules.html

Embassy Suites Suite Wedge Program Rules

Terms & Conditions

Must be at least 18 years of age and a Hilton HHonors™ member at time of entry. Hilton HHonors™ membership is free. To become a Hilton HHonors™ member, visit www.embassysuites.com/suitewedge.

You must book and stay one night between September 12, 2013 and December 31, 2013 at any Embassy Suites hotel worldwide to be eligible to receive the Callaway wedge. 

Once you have booked and stayed during the Term, a confirmation email will be sent within approximately three (3) week of your stay that will give you access to login to the Callaway redemption site and select the wedge of your choice. Wedges are available in your choice of four loft options and two finishes. You must login to the website to redeem your gift within three months of receipt of the confirmation email or your gift will be forfeited. Complete redemption request in accordance with on-screen instructions. Shipping and taxes are included. Allow up to 4-6 weeks from date of redemption request to receive your wedge. Limited supply of wedges; offer while supplies last.

Employees (and their immediate families [parent, child, spouse or sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside] and those living in their same household, whether or not related) of Hilton Worldwide, Inc. ("Sponsor,") and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, and participating advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to participate.

The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Callaway Golf Company. Callaway, and the Chevron Device are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Callaway Golf Company.

IsleOfMan Oct 15, 2013 8:57 am

Awesome! Any idea of what wedges will be available? I'm guessing older Jaws wedges... I really doubt the new Mack Daddy 2 will be an option. From the bottom of the T&C text it looks like it's not sponsored by Callaway, so I'm sure Hilton picked up a ton of closeout stock of older models. A copper Jaws wouldn't be bad by any means, though.

UPDATE: Upon registering it says you will have your choice of two finishes and four lofts. This lines up with what's currently offered for the Mack Daddy (52*, 56*, 58*, and 60* in Slate and Chrome finish).

spartan3186 Oct 15, 2013 9:14 am

Wow. This is an awesome deal especially if Hilton does the Friends & Family EOY rates again. The wedge would basically pay for the hotel stay.

westau Oct 15, 2013 8:38 pm

This is great for a couple work trips I just found out about today, thanks.

vatali Oct 16, 2013 6:40 am

Was going to stay at Garden Inn's, guess ill change up to ES now

kirkwoodj Oct 16, 2013 1:48 pm

Nice, thanks!

blitzen Oct 16, 2013 7:20 pm

Discovered that for Philadelphia there was a Grouon deal. 99 vs 143 a night .... Given the wedge that is really a deal

loomis Oct 17, 2013 6:46 am

All rate codes appear to be eligible.

I am pleasantly surprised that there appears to be no rate codes that are exempt from this promotion. I guess that we can book AAA, advanced purchase rates, etc.

It looks like they sell on ebay for $80 to $120, BTW.

poker9ite Oct 17, 2013 7:48 am

Man I wish I had seen this last week. Just spent 5 days ant an ES. According to the T&C it does not say I must register before I check in. Most Hilton Promo's say that. I know it's a reach but maybe I will still get it.