What type of points will HHonors members be issued for this promotion?
Members will have the opportunity to earn Bonus Points. Standard HHonors Terms and Conditions apply. There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that can be earned during the Promotion Period.
What does Double, Triple and Quadruple Points mean?
* "Double Points" mean you will receive a bonus equal to the number of Base Points earned on eligible stays of 2 consecutive nights.
* "Triple Points" means you will receive a bonus equal to twice the number of Base Points earned on eligible stays of 3 consecutive nights.
* “Quadruple Points” means you will receive a bonus equal to three-times the number of Base Points earned on eligible stays of 4 or more consecutive nights.
* Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward tier qualification
* Standard cap of 100,000 base points per stay applies except for Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Qasr Al Sharq (a member of The Waldorf Astoria) hotels for which there is no cap (see above link for Terms & Conditions - Accrual of Points number 10)
Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, HI Platinum, Choice Silver
More Nights, More Points 4th quarter 2013 Promotion
Here is the official Hilton 4th Quarter Promotion.
Earn regular points (no bonuses) for one night stays, double points for stays of two nights, triple points for stays of three nights, and quadruple points for stays of four nights or longer.
Does this promotion sound familar??? The unfortunate thing for me is that my company has asked us to cut back travel for the 4th quarter plus with the point requirement of Aspirational Properties, I would need a lot of Three or Four night stays.
Programs: UA 1K/1MM; HH Diamond; GM for everything else
Originally Posted by skywalkerLAX
Well if you are somebody who qualifies through single night stays that is certainly not a good thing... but for those who are running regular stays it's not a bad promo.
I am working on my Diamond status for 2014 by hopping from hotel to hotel. So now, I have to decide whether I should pick get more point with Gold status in 2014 vs. get Diamond status in 2014 with less point earned. I will have at least 2 trips and will reconsider all the facts to see if I can balance the point and status.
This is one of the best promos I've seen in any hotel chain for a long time. I typically have 7-9 nights stays, so it fits my stay pattern perfectly.
Particularly the 4x bonus is surreal, esp. when you think it yields 62 points when combined with Surpass: It means someone staying in a Category 3 hotel like DT Bangkok and spending $120/night will get 3 free nights for every 8 nights stay. A whopping %38 yield on money spent.
(120 X 8 X 62 = 59,520)
Still, I reserve my final judgment until I see the exclusions list, as I fear that such a kick-... promotion may get tons of properties opting out.
So I have a stay in NYC for 4 nights starting on Oct 3. My total for the stay is over $1,500.00 and would love to get quad points on that......Any ideas? Any way if your a diamond member they would let you qualify for this early as it seems there is no promotion from Oct 1st-Oct 10th.