Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

More Nights, More Points 4th quarter 2013 Promotion

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 8, 2013, 1:32 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: MaldivesFreak
2013/2014 ‘More Nights, More Points’ Promotion Info

What is the promotion?
Members who register and complete an eligible stay at participating Hilton HHonors hotels and resorts will earn their standard HHonors Base Points plus:

“Double Points” on stays of 2 consecutive nights,
“Triple Points” on stays of 3 consecutive nights, or
“Quadruple Points” on stays of 4 or more consecutive nights

Members staying 1 night will receive their standard Base Points and additional Bonus Points will not be earned through the More Nights, More Points promotion.

Promotion Period: October 10, 2013 – January 31, 2014

Link to the promotion: http://www.hhonors.com/more

What is an eligible stay?
An eligible stay is defined in the HHonors Terms & Conditions under Accrual of Points number 3. Click the link below to read more http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/terms/...rual_of_points

What type of points will HHonors members be issued for this promotion?
Members will have the opportunity to earn Bonus Points. Standard HHonors Terms and Conditions apply. There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that can be earned during the Promotion Period.

What does Double, Triple and Quadruple Points mean?
* "Double Points" mean you will receive a bonus equal to the number of Base Points earned on eligible stays of 2 consecutive nights.

* "Triple Points" means you will receive a bonus equal to twice the number of Base Points earned on eligible stays of 3 consecutive nights.

* “Quadruple Points” means you will receive a bonus equal to three-times the number of Base Points earned on eligible stays of 4 or more consecutive nights.

Notes:
* Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward tier qualification
* Standard cap of 100,000 base points per stay applies except for Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Qasr Al Sharq (a member of The Waldorf Astoria) hotels for which there is no cap (see above link for Terms & Conditions - Accrual of Points number 10)

Useful Links
Link to FAQ: http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/promot...q-english.html

Link to non-participating hotels: http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/promot...ng-hotels.html

Please update this wiki with the latest relevant info or to correct any mistakes. Thanks. ^
Print Wikipost

More Nights, More Points 4th quarter 2013 Promotion

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2013, 6:33 am

Programs: Miles&Smiles Gold
The official sneak peek site:

http://www.hiltonhhonors.com/process...8lzqiMdg5fQoA=
Old Sep 30, 2013, 6:58 am

Programs: BAEC Silver; Hilton Diamond;a miscellany of other hotel non-statuses
Originally Posted by cgnSenator
You are wrong. The promotion ends 31st Jan!
Hmmm, that might slow down my rate of progression towards Diamond in 2014 then. I normally use single nights at 2-3 different properties in a week, but can rejig to 2+1 nights. Just need to figure out whether the 750 IB Avios per stay still makes one-nighters a better option...

EDIT: Curiously it tells me I've already registered, which seems unlikely as I tracked this thread down to go and do just that...

Last edited by EsherFlyer; Sep 30, 2013 at 7:07 am
Old Sep 30, 2013, 7:45 am

Programs: Hilton Honors LT Diamond, Marriott Gold Delta Gold, Avis Preferred Plus,
Originally Posted by EsherFlyer
Hmmm, that might slow down my rate of progression towards Diamond in 2014 then. I normally use single nights at 2-3 different properties in a week, but can rejig to 2+1 nights. Just need to figure out whether the 750 IB Avios per stay still makes one-nighters a better option...

EDIT: Curiously it tells me I've already registered, which seems unlikely as I tracked this thread down to go and do just that...
That's why they do this, they have done it in the past. You have to now choose status or points. I do my hotel hopping from Jan 1 until I get the 30 nights then if I hit 60 stays great if not I am ok when something like this comes along. Currently at 38 stays 58 nights.
Old Sep 30, 2013, 7:46 am

http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/promot...ng-hotels.html

Non-participation list, but says Coming Soon.
Old Sep 30, 2013, 7:52 am

Programs: Hilton Honors LT Diamond, Marriott Gold Delta Gold, Avis Preferred Plus,
Originally Posted by MichaelColey
From the FAQ, it looks like this will work fine:

"If I check-in before October 10, 2013 or check-out after January 31, 2014, do I still earn credit for that stay?
Registered HHonors members will receive a bonus only for the nights of an eligible stay completed during the Promotion Period, regardless of a check-in date before the Promotion Period begins or a check-out date after the Promotion Period ends."

If anyone has any other experiences/knowledge that might contradict this, please let me know.
I hope this works I check in for a 5 night stay starting on the 8th.
Old Sep 30, 2013, 8:37 am

Will this stack with the United 1k / night promotion if I have preferences set to Points + Fixed?
Old Sep 30, 2013, 8:58 am

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
Don't know but the Iberia 1k bonus has stacked for me in Q3 (with points + fixed also set).
Old Sep 30, 2013, 9:43 am

Programs: BAEC Silver; Hilton Diamond;a miscellany of other hotel non-statuses
Originally Posted by Cymro
Don't know but the Iberia 1k bonus has stacked for me in Q3 (with points + fixed also set).
Please reassure me that is the w/e bonus, and that I haven't been missing anything for my weekday stays .
Old Sep 30, 2013, 10:59 am

Programs: UA Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Shimansky VIP
I have 3 stays of 5 nights coming up in Q4 that I booked using the double points rate. I can't use a Hilton branded CC to pay due to company policy, but as a diamond I'll be getting 60 points per dollar and 1,000 points per stay. Great promo for business travellers.

I just need to check the list of non-participating properties (still 'coming soon' as of now), thanks to Anthony is #65 for posting the link.
Old Sep 30, 2013, 1:33 pm

Originally Posted by Cymro
Gotcha. My next business stay will hopefully get all 3 of offers (United, 2x, and 1k from mobile app)
Old Sep 30, 2013, 2:04 pm

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
I am more worried about this promo starting in 10 days and you still can not register.
Old Sep 30, 2013, 2:27 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Diamond, Caesar's Diamond
Originally Posted by troyintn
I am more worried about this promo starting in 10 days and you still can not register.
Ten days is way too much lead time for Hhonors. It's generally more like two.
Old Sep 30, 2013, 6:39 pm
In Memoriam

arghhh 5 night stay checking out on October 9th.... No Man's Land Stay....
Old Sep 30, 2013, 11:24 pm

Programs: UA 1MM
Originally Posted by EsherFlyer
Ditto here. What's the deal ?
Old Oct 1, 2013, 12:03 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by comfortablynumb
Ditto here. What's the deal ?
+1

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.