Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

More Nights, More Points 4th quarter 2013 Promotion

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 8, 2013, 1:32 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: MaldivesFreak
2013/2014 ‘More Nights, More Points’ Promotion Info

What is the promotion?
Members who register and complete an eligible stay at participating Hilton HHonors hotels and resorts will earn their standard HHonors Base Points plus:

“Double Points” on stays of 2 consecutive nights,
“Triple Points” on stays of 3 consecutive nights, or
“Quadruple Points” on stays of 4 or more consecutive nights

Members staying 1 night will receive their standard Base Points and additional Bonus Points will not be earned through the More Nights, More Points promotion.

Promotion Period: October 10, 2013 – January 31, 2014

Link to the promotion: http://www.hhonors.com/more

What is an eligible stay?
An eligible stay is defined in the HHonors Terms & Conditions under Accrual of Points number 3. Click the link below to read more http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/terms/...rual_of_points

What type of points will HHonors members be issued for this promotion?
Members will have the opportunity to earn Bonus Points. Standard HHonors Terms and Conditions apply. There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that can be earned during the Promotion Period.

What does Double, Triple and Quadruple Points mean?
* "Double Points" mean you will receive a bonus equal to the number of Base Points earned on eligible stays of 2 consecutive nights.

* "Triple Points" means you will receive a bonus equal to twice the number of Base Points earned on eligible stays of 3 consecutive nights.

* “Quadruple Points” means you will receive a bonus equal to three-times the number of Base Points earned on eligible stays of 4 or more consecutive nights.

Notes:
* Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward tier qualification
* Standard cap of 100,000 base points per stay applies except for Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Qasr Al Sharq (a member of The Waldorf Astoria) hotels for which there is no cap (see above link for Terms & Conditions - Accrual of Points number 10)

Useful Links
Link to FAQ: http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/promot...q-english.html

Link to non-participating hotels: http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/promot...ng-hotels.html

Please update this wiki with the latest relevant info or to correct any mistakes. Thanks. ^
Print Wikipost

More Nights, More Points 4th quarter 2013 Promotion

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2013, 10:28 pm

Location: DFW, 3.5 MM, AA EXP, LIFETIME PLATINUM, MARRIOTT LIFETIME PLATINUM, STARWOOD AMBASSADOR 223 NIGHTS, AND LIFETIME GOLD, HILTON DIAMOND, NATIONAL EXECUTIVE ELITE
HHonors website does not have a link to register for the promotion.

Its perfect for me because I usually have 4 night stays for work.

Does anyone know where the link is to register?
Old Sep 27, 2013, 1:16 am

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
Originally Posted by freeupgrade
HHonors website does not have a link to register for the promotion.

Its perfect for me because I usually have 4 night stays for work.

Does anyone know where the link is to register?
Don't think it's ready yet.
Old Sep 27, 2013, 1:52 am

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, MR Gold
If my stay started on 31st Jan to 7th Feb which check in is the last date for the promo, do I still entitled for the whole stay?
Old Sep 27, 2013, 4:34 am

Programs: AA, US, WN, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Plat
Oops!

Last edited by BrlDsguise; Sep 27, 2013 at 6:37 am
Old Sep 27, 2013, 5:38 am

Programs: LH SEN, BA Gold, DL PM, IC RA
Originally Posted by BrlDsguise
Of course not. This promo is for the 4th quarter of 2013, your stay stays a month after it ends.
You are wrong. The promotion ends 31st Jan!
Old Sep 27, 2013, 5:57 am

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
If this lasts until January 31, I'll be very happy, much less so if it's only for Q4.

I assume that the status bonus will not be included, but that's still 64k in the pot for me.
Old Sep 27, 2013, 6:00 am

Originally Posted by cgnSenator
You are wrong. The promotion ends 31st Jan!
Sorry - missed the link to see the dates of the promo.
Old Sep 27, 2013, 6:05 am

Originally Posted by AnthonyF1227
Unless they mean if part of your stay was award and part paid? Otherwise, yeah
Don't forget incidentals - I have a seven night reward stay at the Casa Marina Key West next month and am anxious to see if they are participating.

I earned over 60K points on a rewards stay at Grand Wailea earlier this year which would have been 100K points with this promo based on $1,500 in incidentals charged to the room.
Old Sep 27, 2013, 6:28 am

Programs: The Mac Daddy of Heimlich County (and low-ball status)
wow, a promo in my favor, for once! too bad it's HH and not hyatt
Old Sep 27, 2013, 6:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by iqbalt80
Will this promo be valid on award stays?
Originally Posted by BrlDsguise
In the past as long as your incidentals earn points the promo will apply.

I've been given fixed point promos for award stays.
Awards stays include cash + points. Have multiplier promos worked on the cash portion of cash + points award rates before?
Old Sep 27, 2013, 6:44 am

Originally Posted by N_Phoenix
What would be the gold equivalent with surpass? The difference is 25% to 50% but I'm not sure how the bonus is calculated.
I come up with 59.5 points per dollar:

Quad Points = 40 points per dollar
Points/Points = 5 points per dollar
Gold Bonus = 2.5 points per dollar
Surpass = 12 points per dollar (+ 500 point Amex booking bonus)
Old Sep 27, 2013, 7:10 am

I was thinking about the fact that if my upcoming rewards stay was not booked (pre-devaluation) at a favorable rate (315K points for a room that would cost $3K+ for the seven nights I am staying. I would be tempted to cancel the rewards reservation and pay cash if the hotel were participating. Even at the rate I booked I am missing on the opportunity to earn 186K points for my stay ($3K x 62 points ). So I could have $3K or 500K points (the 186K I would earn + 315K I spent on the reservation).

I wonder if Hilton (intentionally or not) is getting people to cancel pre-devaluation rewards bookings with this promo and paying cash instead. If I booked an AXON7 for 145K points for a room that would cost $250/night I would consider canceling and paying cash - earning 62K points + 145K redeposit = 207K points for $1K. I think that is around what they were being sold for on that daily bonus deal.
Old Sep 27, 2013, 8:28 am

Programs: DL Silver, AS MVP, UA Silver, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, National Exec Elite
I was really hoping for a stays-based promo... I'm in the midst of a Gold fast track and was going to go ahead and start a Diamond challenge as well (after about 3 years off of the road), so I'll be doing some mattress-hopping anyway.
Old Sep 27, 2013, 11:09 am

Programs: AA EP; HH Diamond; Marriott Plat; IHG Plat; National EE
Originally Posted by wjnelson04
So I have a stay in NYC for 4 nights starting on Oct 3. My total for the stay is over $1,500.00 and would love to get quad points on that......Any ideas? Any way if your a diamond member they would let you qualify for this early as it seems there is no promotion from Oct 1st-Oct 10th.

Thanks
No.
Old Sep 27, 2013, 12:45 pm

About an hour ago, Hilton e-mailed me the link to register for the promotion, which I did. I would post it, but it seems to have a lot of tracking stuff appended at the end of the URL, and without that tracking stuff, the URL does not work. But here is the URL to the FAQs: http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/promot...q-english.html

When I click on the link to the list of non-participating properties, I am told "Coming Soon." I assume that Hilton has still not gotten a Yes or No from some of the property managers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.