Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Cabana Miami Beach {US-FL}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Cabana Miami Beach {US-FL}

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2014, 6:23 pm

It seems like there are no standard level points reservations available yet either. Hopefully they will fix that once they open.
Old Jun 26, 2014, 2:33 am

Programs: AA Plt 3MM; UA 1K 2 MM; MR Lifetime Plat; HH Lifetime Diamond; HH Diamond; IGH Spire Ambas; SPG Gold
Originally Posted by kilbornr
It seems like there are no standard level points reservations available yet either. Hopefully they will fix that once they open.
Just checked points reservations for next May when high season heads towards lower season.

Lowest is 161K per night.

This property is clearly very enamored with itself.
Old Jun 26, 2014, 12:38 pm

Programs: HHonnors Diamond, AA Gold, UA Silver
They are up and running... Availability tonight if one wanted to stay there. This summer (off season) there is fairly wide availability for 50k per night (standard award, so fifth night would be free)... The Bentley is 60k per night for comparison...
Old Jun 26, 2014, 12:44 pm

Programs: HHonnors Diamond, AA Gold, UA Silver
No dogs allowed... The Bentley is pet friendly (I live in Miami... So not allowing dogs is an issue or I would head over there to check it out and report back)

They do have a "summer special" right now however MVP or gold medal rates are better
Old Jun 29, 2014, 3:34 pm

Thumbs up

Hello Guys

I booked 2 days ago at Hilton Cabana in SoBe for 3 nights Easter 2015, the process was fine, now I'm hoping in good reviews ^

I agree about the unavailable dates for Bentley!
Old Sep 9, 2014, 10:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM & 2MM™, Lifetime HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by travelexpert

Lowest is 161K per night.

This property is clearly very enamored with itself.
Go back and check it now. They are still enamored with themselves. Anyone stayed here yet?
Old Oct 8, 2014, 9:55 am

Programs: HHonors: Diamond. US Dividend Miles: Gold. Hertz: President's Circle
Looking for this November and rooms are now available for 50k points and around $200. Anyone stayed yet? Wondering about diamond treatment.
Old Jan 28, 2015, 2:01 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pro, IHG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond
Has anyone stayed here yet?

Thinking of staying here next month as a Diamond and am curious what to expect.
Old Mar 1, 2015, 1:42 pm

Programs: MAR Lifetime Platinum, Delta Plat., IHG Spire Amb., Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Any reviews?
Old Mar 4, 2015, 10:15 am

Originally Posted by Milhous Gloriosus
Any reviews?
I have an upcoming stay at the Bentley, and this is substantially cheaper and not too far from where I need to be, but the TripAdvisor reviews are scary.

I will wait to hear more from this board before I change my reservation.
Old Mar 4, 2015, 4:49 pm

Programs: HHonors
Originally Posted by darkhawkkg
Thinking of staying here next month as a Diamond and am curious what to expect.
Originally Posted by Milhous Gloriosus
Any reviews?
Originally Posted by SoFlaGuy
I have an upcoming stay at the Bentley, and this is substantially cheaper and not too far from where I need to be, but the TripAdvisor reviews are scary.

I will wait to hear more from this board before I change my reservation.
Hey guys, I stayed there in November a couple months after they opened. I also was nervous after reading the initial reviews. I think they just had a rough opening.

My stay was great, absolutely no issues. The front desk staff were very helpful. The place is very clean and if you're Gold/Diamond, the included breakfast is in their sit down restaurant where you can sit inside or out and that was a highlight as the breakfast was excellent. No issues with valet. They setup the beach chairs very close, so don't expect any privacy there. The Bentley is a little better as far the beach is concerned.
Old Sep 15, 2017, 7:19 am

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Virgin Gold
Originally Posted by kilbornr
Any recent reviews from this place? Just booked a 5 night stay in November for 173k points which seemed pretty good value, presume its still standing...

Seem to be charging $25 resort fee, is this waived for points reservations and/or diamond members?
Old Sep 15, 2017, 7:27 am

Originally Posted by snevillio
Seem to be charging $25 resort fee, is this waived for points reservations and/or diamond members?
Hello
I stayed last month in Hilton Orlando where they have the same resort fee, booked 4 nights with points I didn't pay anything (I'm diamond but I think that doesn't matter).
Old Sep 15, 2017, 7:45 am

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Virgin Gold
That has also been my experience at another US Hilton with a resort charge (Hilton Anatole), seems quite an informal process!
Old Oct 30, 2017, 5:03 am

Programs: BA GGL IHG PlatAMB HH Dia
Valet Parking is $40 and self parking not availible - are there options for parking outside?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.