Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Honors announces new benefits for Diamonds

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Honors announces new benefits for Diamonds

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2013, 2:18 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, AS Lounge
I used one of the three diamond parking spots at the SEA Hampton on International Blvd (as opposed to the one on 28th) this week. When I arrived in the evening all three spots were available with an otherwise fairly full parking lot. I told the desk agent that I had parked there so he could tell me if I needed a voucher for the dashboard or something but apparently nothing was needed.

Admittedly this isn't a big benefit but it was nice to park near the front door instead of in back of the building in the dark as I had to the last time I was there.

Last edited by Westcoaster; Sep 15, 2013 at 6:53 pm
Old Sep 14, 2013, 11:06 am

deleted

Last edited by Hhonor Gguard; Dec 2, 2013 at 10:26 am Reason: policy
Old Jan 11, 2014, 4:38 am

HHonors Diamond Elite Parking in NYC?

HHonors Diamond Elite Parking - i am wondering if at say the Hampton Inn's in NYC whether any offer free parking to Diamonds? Now this would be a great perk over staying at say a Doubletree, Hilton Garden Inn where perhaps there isn't much of a price difference in a city like NYC between properties.

I know in Seattle Downtown, the Hampton Inn there offers FREE parking for Diamond HHonors members, whilst others have to pay...

The Hilton in Back Bay Boston offers free parking to Diamonds... which is a big saving, does anyone know any other Hilton family hotels in big cities which offers free parking to Diamond members??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.