Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Long time posting miles to United?

Old Nov 26, 2013, 12:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL - PM (Sky Priority);HH - Gold; Marriott - Silver; National - Executive; DL Reserve AMEX

For both Delta and American, it takes 5-6 days after my stay for the miles to post.

For United, it's been 2 weeks and still haven't received it...
Old Nov 26, 2013, 8:28 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Delta Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by MikeyZBT
For both Delta and American, it takes 5-6 days after my stay for the miles to post.

For United, it's been 2 weeks and still haven't received it...
Be patient, it does take longer but they do post. I was frustrated but I think they posted between 2 and 3 weeks. Funny thing is the next few times they posted quicker. No consistency.
Old Nov 26, 2013, 11:44 pm

Location: A place where I have just enough status to want more, but can't afford it!
Programs: National EE, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Plat, Avis PC, Hertz PC
I find 2-3 weeks to be pretty normal. With that said, I can't think of a stay where my UA miles haven't posted, so I wouldn't be too worried.
Old Nov 27, 2013, 3:33 am

Programs: AX/Accor/IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG/Carlson Gold, BA Silver, KM Permanent, JJC (Retd)
I'm finding Miles to Virgin Atlantic are posting sporadically and out of sequence.

For example, there is a current promotion where the number of bonus miles grows by 500 for each stay. All stays are showing on Hilton's website, but a stay with 2500 bonus miles has shown up before the 2000 bonus mile stay (still missing.)

The same thing happened last month. Some stays take a couple of days to vest. Others took 5 weeks.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.