Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Unable to View Honors Point Redemption Cost

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2012, 5:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum

I'm currently unable to view the point redemption costs for an upcoming trip I have planned in December to Hong Kong.

Despite having selected HHonors points redemption, the search results screen shows HHonors VIP Rewards and the dollar cost of redemptions, but doesn't list any point costs.

I'm thinking that this is likely due to me only having 147 points in my account at the moment (spent all of my points on upcoming trips).

Has anyone experienced anything similar?

I have several weeks of paid stays through the end of Q3, so I'm anticipating that I will have enough for at least a few nights free by end of year.
Old Aug 6, 2012, 6:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Originally Posted by puregold86
I'm currently unable to view the point redemption costs for an upcoming trip I have planned in December to Hong Kong.

Despite having selected HHonors points redemption, the search results screen shows HHonors VIP Rewards and the dollar cost of redemptions, but doesn't list any point costs.

I'm thinking that this is likely due to me only having 147 points in my account at the moment (spent all of my points on upcoming trips).

Has anyone experienced anything similar?

I have several weeks of paid stays through the end of Q3, so I'm anticipating that I will have enough for at least a few nights free by end of year.
See this thread:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...s-hhonors.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.