Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Loyalty Programs > Hilton | Hilton HHonors
Sign in using an external account

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 2, 12, 9:30 am   #1
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Programs: United/HH-Gold/SPG-Gold
Posts: 76
Hilton Barcelona Breakfast for Gold?

I searched the thread, and the only Barcelona Hiltons was the Hilton Barcelona Mar.
We will be staying in the financial district Hilton Barcelona Avda Diagonal.

Do Gold members get a full Breakfast in restaurant?
imssc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 12, 9:55 am   #2
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Juneau, Alaska.
Posts: 6,773
Quote:
Originally Posted by imssc1 View Post
I searched the thread, and the only Barcelona Hiltons was the Hilton Barcelona Mar.
We will be staying in the financial district Hilton Barcelona Avda Diagonal.

Do Gold members get a full Breakfast in restaurant?
There are two Hiltons in Barcelona, the Hilton Barcelona and the Hilton Diagonal Mar. Both have been discussed extensively in this forum (including breakfast). For discussion of the Hilton Barcelona, see these threads:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...ight=barcelona
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...ight=barcelona

In addition, Hilton Honors status benefits to Gold only provide free breakfast if you are upgraded to the executive floor. See recent discussion reference this and the Barcelona Hilton (albeit in relation to a priceline stay)here:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...e-hotwire.html
jerry a. laska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 12, 11:30 am   #3
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Baltic Sea
Programs: Back to Scandic, SK and AY.
Posts: 3,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry a. laska View Post
In addition, Hilton Honors status benefits to Gold only provide free breakfast if you are upgraded to the executive floor.
What are you saying? HHonors gold status gives you free continental breakfast (or you can choose 1000 points instead).

At Hilton Barcelona, at least before the renovation, they offered a free full breakfast in the restaurant as an option.
tsastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 12, 11:51 am   #4
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Programs: United/HH-Gold/SPG-Gold
Posts: 76
Is the renovation completed?
imssc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 12, 12:04 pm   #5
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Juneau, Alaska.
Posts: 6,773
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsastor View Post
What are you saying? HHonors gold status gives you free continental breakfast (or you can choose 1000 points instead).

At Hilton Barcelona, at least before the renovation, they offered a free full breakfast in the restaurant as an option.
Sorry, I got wound up with lounge access and breakfast in the lounge. Gold does indeed provide continental breakfast (or points) at Hiltons.
jerry a. laska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 12, 12:07 pm   #6
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Juneau, Alaska.
Posts: 6,773
Quote:
Originally Posted by imssc1 View Post
Is the renovation completed?
Yes. See these post among others in the thread listed above:
Hilton Barcelona versus Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona
Hilton Barcelona versus Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona
Hilton Barcelona versus Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona
jerry a. laska is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 3:37 pm.




SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.