Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

2x gold award benefits after T+Cs change

Old Jul 23, 2012, 4:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA, BA, Mucci: Sir Roger des Directions Routières, PCR

[I wasn't sure which existing thread to attach this to. Mods pls change as appropriate.]

I was looking to book 2x award rooms at the Hilton Cape Town, one room for Mrs Roger and me (both gold), the other for Mrs Roger's sister and her husband.

Stifle has posted new T+Cs for HHonors - http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...19-2012-a.html - which say only one room for upgrade.

For maximum benefit, should I book one room for me and my sister-in-law, the other for my wife and her brother-in-law? And would we all get breakfast?

Thanks.
Old Jul 23, 2012, 4:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Breakfast, upgrade, and other benefits for the one room occupied by the HHonors elite is not new. Some individual properties were more generous.

Your little occupancy game with rooms in the name of two elites seems to be a route to free breakfast for all four visitors.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.