Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Triple your Honors (interesting Canadian eligibility requirement)

Old Jul 18, 2012, 11:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, 1MM; Hyatt Explorist; MR Gold; HH Diamond

I was browsing over the eligibility requirements of this recent promotion and stumbled upon the note below. Is this a usual requirement for Canadian citizens?

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States (incl. D.C. & PR), Canada (excl. QC) and the United Kingdom, 18 years and older. Ends 30 September 2012. To enter and for Official Rules, including odds, free method of entry and prize descriptions, visit http://www.facebook.com/HiltonHHonors. Void in Quebec and where prohibited. If Canadian resident, mathematical skill-testing question must be correctly answered to win. Three (3) prizes (approximate retail values of Up to $16,667 USD each) available to be won.
Old Jul 18, 2012, 11:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Yes, due to Canadian prize regulations. The Quebec eligibility exclusion is also common.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.