Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Loyalty Programs > Hilton | Hilton HHonors
Sign in using an external account

Old Jul 3, 12, 7:10 pm   #1

Programs: SPG Plt, Hilton Dia, Marriott Plt, Hyatt Plt
Excellent Points Stay at Mall of America Hilton

Letter we wrote to Hilton Customer Service - Great Trip

Dear GM,

This letter is written as a result of our stay on June 26-29 2012 on HHONORS Points. This is a first class Hilton Property and my wife and I enjoyed the stay very much. Upon arrival we were upgraded to the Concierge level and that was certainly appreciated. However, when someone goes over and above what is expected than it should be acknowledged and recognized. Will, the shuttle driver, overheard me and my wife talking during one of our many trips to the Mall. He heard me mention that it was my wife’s birthday when we were discussing dinner plans. Will, took the initiative and sent a wonderful plate of chocolate covered strawberries to our room. My wife was elated at the gesture.

This is a wonderful property and you should take pride in the staff you have presented. I am a multi-year diamond member who travels more than 200 nights a year. This certainly makes me think of Hilton first when selecting my next hotel.

Thank you all - especially Will. David and Rita Allen

PS - I will also be submitting this as a review on the Flyer-Talk Blog
daorlando is offline   Reply With Quote