Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2004, 1:50 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Programs: some
Arrow Discount Codes for Hilton?

Posts older than 2016 for this OPEN THREAD can be found in the

ARCHIVE THREAD for Discount codes for Hilton?

Links to moved posts should still work.

Kiwi Flyer
Hilton HHonors forum moderator

Last edited by Kiwi Flyer; Dec 24, 2017 at 4:55 am
Old Jan 11, 2016, 12:45 pm

Programs: IHG Plat, HHonors Diamond, BAEC
Just checked into the Doubletree Dunblane having booked using the Public Sector (PR11PN) code.

I've used this code (legitimately) for many stays over the past few years and for the first time ever was asked for my public sector ID. No problem for me, but just as a heads up for anyone who may not have the requisite ID...
Old Jan 17, 2016, 1:07 am

Hi can someone check to see if GE corporate code 0001398 is still working? I tried to use it today and It is saying not valid.. thanks
Old Jan 17, 2016, 6:32 pm

Originally Posted by rokim99
Hi can someone check to see if GE corporate code 0001398 is still working? I tried to use it today and It is saying not valid.. thanks
If you are entitled to this code, check with the party that passed you the code. Could be your corporate travel team, your client contact or your vendor contact at GE or someone you know at GE.

If you are trying to use this code but am not an employee / client / vendor of GE etc, do be informed that properties may require proof of eligibility at check-in. There are stories that discounts will not be honoured if the property is not satisfied with the eligibility status.
Old Jan 18, 2016, 2:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
I had the same experience yesterday. Hopefully, it is a temporary issue...

To the previous rant about using corp. codes, risk of ID required etc. I have used this code dozen of times and I have never been asked for ID. Just sharing my experience...
Old Jan 18, 2016, 3:35 am

Programs: Hilton HHonors Diamond,Bonvoy Platinum,Shangri-La Golden Circle Jade,LH SEN,AZ Gold,VS Elevate Gold
used it last week and worked fine for me.

Originally Posted by SK AAR
To the previous rant about using corp. codes, risk of ID required etc. I have used this code dozen of times and I have never been asked for ID. Just sharing my experience...
yes, quite, but you'll never stop some bores
Old Jan 28, 2016, 9:26 am

Will be visiting Toronto this September - does anyone have any discount codes available for these cities?
Old Jan 28, 2016, 5:38 pm

Programs: IHG RA (Spire), HH Diamond, MR Platinum, SQ Gold, KLM Gold, BAEC Gold
As a first ever FT post this really says something about you, shows you in my personal view in a negative light.

If you are legit and worked for GE you'd ask your travel or HR departments this question who'd check fir you

Maybe code is being changed as too many non-GE people are using it, companies get reports on useage of their hotel codes as have targets to meet
Guessing GE acct gives a great discount better than standard 15% off at target hotel or you would simply try a different company code.
Old Feb 10, 2016, 9:15 am

New Orleans Hilton flash sale post-Mardi Gras $89

Apologies if this isn't the right place to post this. Still learning.

Came across a flash sale on Hilton.com when logged in to my HHonors account, labeled Mardi Gras Flash Sale $89 and up for rooms booked by Feb. 11. Don't know if it applies to properties in the city other than the Hilton Riverside but I grabbed one night. Looks like a few nights available through March for stays of one or two nights. These are two-queen standard rooms but could be a good value for Gold or Platinum Hilton status people with breakfast included and access to the exec. lounge. I can dream of a room upgrade too but ...

Tried to get a three-night stay to stack the offer with a good Amex rebate on $300+ stays but rate not showing for three nights.

One of the screens on my reservation had the code P4.

A belated Happy Mardi Gras from here in the city.
Old Feb 10, 2016, 9:28 am

Programs: hhonors diamond
Just a heads up on PR09PN.....noticed it's very available in the UK at the minute......I kinda disappeared last year, it's now back and includes breakfast too.
Old Feb 12, 2016, 2:02 am

Originally Posted by cswriter
Apologies if this isn't the right place to post this. Still learning.

Came across a flash sale on Hilton.com when logged in to my HHonors account, labeled Mardi Gras Flash Sale $89 and up for rooms booked by Feb. 11. Don't know if it applies to properties in the city other than the Hilton Riverside but I grabbed one night. Looks like a few nights available through March for stays of one or two nights. These are two-queen standard rooms but could be a good value for Gold or Platinum Hilton status people with breakfast included and access to the exec. lounge. I can dream of a room upgrade too but ...

Tried to get a three-night stay to stack the offer with a good Amex rebate on $300+ stays but rate not showing for three nights.

One of the screens on my reservation had the code P4.

A belated Happy Mardi Gras from here in the city.

You sir are an absolute star ... I would never have found this if you hadn't highlighted it as the lower price doesn't show up on the initial search, only when you go into the actual hotel (which as it was initially the highest price one I didn't). Thank you again, you saved me a great deal of money.
Old Mar 10, 2016, 7:36 pm

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
Posts older than 2013 for this OPEN THREAD can be found in the

ARCHIVE THREAD for Discount codes for Hilton?

Links to moved posts should still work.

Kiwi Flyer
Hilton HHonors forum moderator
It's not helpful that threads get broken up like that - I had a bookmark to find certain codes, now I cannot find them anymore. I cannot find the code using the search function either, because the company name only has 3 letters...
Old Mar 11, 2016, 1:38 am
Moderator: Mileage Run, United Airlines; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 3MM; Hyatt Glob*****; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Football Fan
It's not helpful that threads get broken up like that - I had a bookmark to find certain codes, now I cannot find them anymore. I cannot find the code using the search function either, because the company name only has 3 letters...
To use the search function with three letter words, put the word in quotes.
Old Mar 12, 2016, 11:55 am

Programs: SPG Platinum
I haven't been stayed with Hilton for Such long time!recently,I travelled to mainland china and try to stay with Hilton in the city using my company's corporate code,It seems doesn't work anymore,I had tried to send an email to HR,but it's weekend,still waiting for response!😔Does anyone know what happen?
Old Mar 21, 2016, 3:06 pm

Sony

Does anyone knows Sony corporate code for Hilton Hotels?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.