Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Old May 24, 2007, 4:04 am

Originally Posted by Rambuster
Here's a code which will give you 5% discount on the lowest flexible rate in Germany, Austria and Switzerland: D600198360

(Ok, not brilliant, but perhaps better than nothing)
If you are an LH HON (probably if you're not also...) you can use the Sixt Diamond discount D343260360 . This gives a 15% discount on flexible rates in Europe, Middle East and Africa, though I've only been able to get it to work in Switzerland.
Old May 24, 2007, 8:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
Originally Posted by 2035
If you are an LH HON (probably if you're not also...) you can use the Sixt Diamond discount D343260360 . This gives a 15% discount on flexible rates in Europe, Middle East and Africa, though I've only been able to get it to work in Switzerland.
Nice one ! Works fine at the Hilton DUS.
Old Jun 25, 2007, 10:11 am

Bumping this thread to see if there are any new Promotion Codes or Corporate Account Codes out there.....

Last edited by Ritz; Jun 30, 2007 at 6:06 pm
Old Jul 16, 2007, 4:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Remember AAA and AARP rates apply to the Conrad Hotel worldwide.

MisterNice
Old Jul 22, 2007, 7:17 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA Premier Plat, Hertz 5*, HH Gold
Discount Rate Codes?

Anyway someone can bring back the discount rate code lists??
Old Jul 23, 2007, 10:30 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by eddie1973
Anyway someone can bring back the discount rate code lists??
Which lists are you referring to? As far as I know there's never been a huge list posted for Hilton, at least in this forum.

If you're referring to Marriott, there is still a sticky of publicly available codes (ie, anyone can access) still up in that forum. The corp code list sticky was removed because one of the corps listed heard about it, & got bent of shape.

Re: Hilton, I think it's just a hit & miss w/ folk posting when they come across some.

Cheers.
Old Sep 12, 2007, 6:12 pm

Programs: UA1K 3MM, AS MVP 75K Gold
Originally Posted by pilluelo
I have never been asked for any form of identification when using my clients' corporate rates. As stated in a similar thread, I guess a receptionist would not annoy a stressed out business traveller by asking him upon arrival to "prove" that he is entitled to use the rate booked.

It might be a different story if you book using airline/government rates, though, as they are typically even lower than other corporate rates...

Which company rates do you typically use?
When the government rate is lower, I always book at that rate and have never been asked for i.d. Now, I do work for a state government but sometimes there are rates only valid for federal gov't employees or something called "alternative" gov'ts. . . whatever that is.

I don't know how other chains do it but I've never been asked for i.d. for AARP, AAA, gov't, etc. rates. I just get checked in.
Old Jan 9, 2008, 12:19 pm

Programs: AAEXP 3+MM, Marriott Plt and Plt for life, Hyatt Diamond
can you enter discount codes online

I have been a Marriott customer for some time now. I have used corporate codes to get the best rate. At Marriott these are easy to add on the website. I can not find the same capability on Hilton. Does this feature exist> If not how do you book corporate rates.
Old Jan 9, 2008, 1:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta Platinum, HHonors Diamond, PC Platinum
You need to be a bit into the reservation booking process, but a box comes up where you can put your corporate account number in

https://secure.hilton.com/en/hi/res/...tyhocn=BOSFDHF
Old Jan 9, 2008, 1:14 pm

First, select the hotel that you want and then a second screen will appear willch gives you the opportunity to change the datesm select any promotion codes or special rates (AARP, AAA, Govt) and also has a space to insert your corporate code (mine is a seven digit code).

The process is very simple.

However, Hilton corporate codes are usually property specific and if your company does not have an arrangement with the property selected, the site will didplay the best available rates.

Try it and let us know how you go.
Old Jan 21, 2008, 9:36 pm

Programs: Delta Plat, MM, AS MVP, Lifetime Skyclub, HHonors Lifetime Diamond, National Exec Elite, IHG Gold
bump! Any good discounts in Germany? The siemens rate which you would think would be good sucks
Old Feb 14, 2008, 1:53 pm

Programs: SQ Krisflyer, QR Privilege Club, MB LT Plt (1K+ nights thx MB)
Volvo Car Corp.
Works at Hilton PEK
Old Feb 15, 2008, 8:09 pm

Programs: USAir Chairmans Preferred; Hilton Diamond VIP; Marriott Platinum
Thumbs up First Time Success

IBM code: 0901452
Tried booking for the first time today and it knocked the rate down from $189 per night to $102! Woo-Hoo! Thanks Y'all!
Old Feb 16, 2008, 5:39 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
If you're referring to Marriott, there is still a sticky of publicly available codes (ie, anyone can access) still up in that forum. The corp code list sticky was removed because one of the corps listed heard about it, & got bent of shape.
IBM
Old Feb 16, 2008, 6:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
IBM
BTW who really should change their corporate code from IBM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.