Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2014, 2:21 am

Programs: AY, M&M, BAEC ...and don t care of status anymore
Originally Posted by lifetimeblue
It's a promocode. Aimed at the UK, but I think I have managed to use it in Europe before as well.
It works on and off at locations across Europe, but not any location and not any day - it is a hit and miss.
Old Sep 4, 2014, 5:06 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, BA Silver, HHonors Diamond
PR11PN for 2015 bookings

Reply from Hilton:
The rates and Discount for 2015 are not loaded yet, they will be when we change the offer to 33%, so from the 1st October when the discount changes to 33%, the PR11PN expiry date will be changed from 31st Dec 2014, to 31st Dec 2015.
Old Sep 6, 2014, 10:40 am

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Spire Elite
Singapore Hilton...

Hi All

Anyone has any valid corporate codes for Hilton Singapore?

Many Thanks
Old Sep 6, 2014, 2:40 pm

Programs: AA, UA, WN, HH, Marriott
Try booking through kayak, trivago, or hotels.com. You are likely to find just as good and that is the more "legitimate" way to get a discount. Also, check with a good local corporate travel agent - they are also likely to have discount rates and extra perks through companies like Virtuoso.
Old Sep 6, 2014, 8:50 pm

Programs: AA Plat, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Welcome to FlyerTalk. Since your query is specific to Hilton, the post has been moved to the dedicated Hilton forum where it is more likely to receive appropriate attention.

Thanks.

~Moderator, Information Desk
Old Sep 6, 2014, 11:05 pm

Programs: QF SQ VA CX DL UA PR MH MU
Is there any fine member here who might know of a discount code that will work at Waldorf Astoria in Shanghai. HH Dia if it makes a diff.
Old Sep 7, 2014, 1:07 am

Originally Posted by JerryFF
Try booking through kayak, trivago, or hotels.com. You are likely to find just as good and that is the more "legitimate" way to get a discount. Also, check with a good local corporate travel agent - they are also likely to have discount rates and extra perks through companies like Virtuoso.
But does all that give you points and status credit?
Old Sep 7, 2014, 2:43 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Melia Silver, NH silver, H10 Class
Thailand sale starting tomorrow...

Might be interesting for some of you (including myself :-))
50% on Thailand properties...starting tomorrow.

http://en.hiltonhoteldeals.com/discoverthailand
Old Sep 7, 2014, 3:41 am

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Spire Elite
Thanks Jerry...

TinDrum - no nothing gives points or credit status unless you book via Hilton website.
Old Sep 7, 2014, 5:13 am

Programs: IHG RA (Spire), HH Diamond, MR Platinum, SQ Gold, KLM Gold, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by ncgator
Is this "PR11PN" a corporate code or promotional/offer code. When use it as a corporate code it comes up invalid and as promotional I didn't see any discount. Sorry I am missing something. Thanks for the help
Not a corporate code but promo code. Similar benefit ratewise to eg PR13CB , but showing when PR13CB has seemingly dissapeared from some usual hotels, with the upturn in hotel market.

For use by "goverment" employees of non-profit making areas, eg UK National Health Service, Civil Servants, Local Council Emplotees ++ ID required at checkin. Works in UK and Europe, eg Belgium, NL etc.

Above is written to exclude someone working for a progit making company assigned to a job eg company supporting IT systems.
Old Sep 7, 2014, 7:02 pm

Programs: Honors Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Accor Gold, OW Emerald, SIXT Diamond
Originally Posted by Delectatio

Any idea if Hilton will price match the rates ? Have reservations at DoubleTree, Hilton Millennium and Conrad Bangkok for the end of Sept ...

And should I be emailing the hotel direct or the general Hilton Customer Care " [email protected]" ?
Old Sep 9, 2014, 10:22 am

Programs: AF/KL Plat for Life, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Accor Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC
On non modifiable reservations, my best guess is definitely not.
On modifiable ones, help yourself.

Originally Posted by wantan
Originally Posted by Delectatio

Any idea if Hilton will price match the rates ? Have reservations at DoubleTree, Hilton Millennium and Conrad Bangkok for the end of Sept ...

And should I be emailing the hotel direct or the general Hilton Customer Care " [email protected]" ?
Old Sep 9, 2014, 7:42 pm

Programs: SQ KF, A3 Gold, CI Dynasty, UA MileagePlus, ANA AMC, HH Gold, M&C Gold, SPG Gold
Any idea of these promo codes such as PR13CB works with 2nd guest stay free?
Old Sep 11, 2014, 12:52 am

Programs: AF/KL Plat for Life, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Accor Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC
Definitely, PR13CB being an eligible rate for HHonors points accrual.
However, I have never encountered an hotel where 1) PR13CB worked and 2) The 2nd guest made the rate more expensive. Actually, I have only encountered 2) at Conrad Seoul up until now.

Originally Posted by RCTP
Old Sep 11, 2014, 2:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by RCTP
Yes of course it works. There is no difference from regular/other rates without extras such as breakfast, dinner etc. If the rate is higher for 2 guests, book the room for 1 guest and add the following in the box for comments: "2 guests - Hilton Honors spouse stays free".

I have done this many times in the past; never an issue at check-in (unless your rate included breakfast/dinner - but PR13CB does not include breakfast)

Last edited by SK AAR; Sep 11, 2014 at 3:00 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.