Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Old Nov 5, 2010, 9:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Google the code (pretty unique string) and find

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/9921410-post182.html
Old Nov 15, 2010, 9:38 am

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
I get the impression that none of the codes in this thread do anything at Waldorf Astoria hotels, is this correct? Does anyone have any code for hotels belonging to that brand? Thanks .
Old Nov 15, 2010, 11:04 am

Programs: AA EXP, 3MM, CO Gold, Delta Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum, SPG Platinum, PC Gold, HZ Pres Cir
No, it's painfull, you have to get one for each family. For instance, I posted the accenture Hilton rate, but the accenture Doubletree code is: 560051450 (seems like too many digits, but it worked for me).
Old Nov 15, 2010, 1:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
Originally Posted by attorney28
I get the impression that none of the codes in this thread do anything at Waldorf Astoria hotels, is this correct? Does anyone have any code for hotels belonging to that brand? Thanks .
I suspect W=A hotels don't generally "need" to give reductions

But the promotion code P16OTP is good for 40% off at the weekend in an assortment of European hotels, including the Trianon Palace near Paris, which is a W=A. Validity is through the end of the year for B&B rates.
Old Nov 17, 2010, 7:17 pm

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
Originally Posted by stifle
I suspect W=A hotels don't generally "need" to give reductions

But the promotion code P16OTP is good for 40% off at the weekend in an assortment of European hotels, including the Trianon Palace near Paris, which is a W=A. Validity is through the end of the year for B&B rates.
Thank you, thank you, thank you :-). Got the rate down by about 70 Euro for me! And actually worked for non-weekend days as well (one weekend night is included).
Old Nov 18, 2010, 2:40 pm

Looking for some kind of code to use at Conrad Bangkok but cant find anyone, is there anyone available?
Old Nov 18, 2010, 3:15 pm

Look at #343
Old Nov 19, 2010, 1:07 pm

MVP code

Greetings All,
I'm new to this site. I am trying to book a room for Jan 2011 at the Hilton New York using both my AAA member number and also tried using the MVP code N0041604, and got the below message:
"Please note that the corporate rate you requested is unavailable. Available rates are displayed below".
I tried it three times and got the same message. Does anybody have a current discount code for Hilton New York that is working? Any suggestions would be most helpful.
Old Nov 19, 2010, 2:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
Not all hotels participate in MVP.
Old Nov 20, 2010, 12:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by mw7060a
Greetings All,
I'm new to this site. I am trying to book a room for Jan 2011 at the Hilton New York using both my AAA member number and also tried using the MVP code N0041604, and got the below message:
"Please note that the corporate rate you requested is unavailable. Available rates are displayed below".
I tried it three times and got the same message. Does anybody have a current discount code for Hilton New York that is working? Any suggestions would be most helpful.
welcome to ft mw7060a....certain rate codes are available on certain days & at certain properties....the message you get is not unusual....
Old Nov 20, 2010, 1:03 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hertz Gold / Hilton Diamond / Hyatt Plat / Marriott Gold / IC RA / SPG Plat
excuse me if this has been asked before, but is the code P16OTP qualifying?

thanks
Old Nov 22, 2010, 3:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I have not seen anybody say it is non-qualifying. Sorry I can't do any better than that.
Old Dec 7, 2010, 4:27 am

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton ♦ , Hyatt Carbonado, Wyndham ♦, Marriott PE, "Stinking Bum" elsewhere.
Thank you email.

I have been using a code from a Fortune 50 company that my uncle worked at for 35 years and getting a consistently good, but not always the best rate. He has been retired 20 years now.

I always put ref : the name of my uncle on the res like he is staying with me so that either one of us can check in and I put his email address as well as mine in the res.

He recently got a thank you email from his company for his loyalty to Hilton and using the company discount.
Old Dec 12, 2010, 10:50 am

Programs: HH Diamond, TK Elite+ *G, ClubCarlson Gold, PC Platinum, SPG Gold, Accor Platinum, LH MM
Hy,

Is there any code for Hiltons in Australia ?

I have there stays with my family on an roundtrip!
In Sydney (the ONLY Hilton where the PR13xx code works, no other i know)...
But in Melbourn, Brisbane, Cairns, Surfers Paradise .. NOTHING !

Does anyone have some codes for australia ? Its very expensive.....

PS: on retourn i will stop in Bali (Conrad) ist there any code?

UPDATE an question:

From a businesspartner i heared, that the PR13CB rate code does not give stays for requal oder points... he tried it a view times in europe Hiltons and... nothing ... IS THAT CORRECT ? I planed many stays in BKK and SIN / SYD with this rate.... and i need the stays for requal my diamond in 2011 .. ?!

Last edited by SerocoOl; Dec 16, 2010 at 11:21 am
Old Dec 16, 2010, 7:32 pm

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by SerocoOl
From a businesspartner i heared, that the PR13CB rate code does not give stays for requal oder points... he tried it a view times in europe Hiltons and... nothing ... IS THAT CORRECT ? I planed many stays in BKK and SIN / SYD with this rate.... and i need the stays for requal my diamond in 2011 .. ?!
I have gotten stay credit and points when using the code in Europe.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.