Go Back   > > >

Old Mar 6, 13, 3:33 am   #76

Discount Codes for Hilton?

Appreciate if anyone could provide/message me the discount code for Macau and KL. thanks
willchan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 13, 4:26 am   #77

Programs: Recovering UA 1K, AA ExPlat, HH Gold
For those of you who are having trouble with PR13CB working, are you booking through hiltonhonors.com? I have not been able to get this code to work recently for SE Asia hotels. I discovered though that if I didn't book it through the honors site, using the brands sight (hilton.com, doubletree.com, conrad.com), it worked fine. Weird. I know, but doesn't surprise me.
Penguinmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 13, 4:53 am   #78
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold, HH Diamond, PWP General Secretary
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyF1227 View Post
That's supposed to be IBM's Hilton International code. On a side note, on our internal website they stopped listing these codes about a year or two ago. I believe that they have their own hotel booking system that automatically gives the negotiated rates. So I can't tell you whether they are still valid (I know the Hilton and DT/ES/HI/HWS codes still work), luckily I wrote them down before the site went down.

Since FT doesn't allow posting of corporate codes I won't put it on here, but the Hilton code is listed somewhere in this thread. I don't know whether I've seen the DT/ES/HI/HWS code here though.
Heck you can google Hilton IBM and other company codes and they will come up.
colpuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 13, 6:02 am   #79

Programs: hhonors silver
LV0 is highest rack rate
S-H48 is a Diamond 48 hour forced sell-- highest possible rate at time of booking because the hotel is sold out and they have to pay to walk another guest to another hotel. Not eligible for any discounts (even AAA)
prpldv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 13, 7:03 am   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayland View Post
Using the 323009803 Siemens Corp rate code at the BKK Hilton (not Conrad) returns an excellent rate. However the rate is shown as "Siemens NON"

Does anyone know what "non" stands for? Is it a non point/stay earing rate?
NON usually means non-travel agent commissionable
Old Mar 6, 13, 7:21 am   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilluelo View Post
I have never been asked for any form of identification when using my clients' corporate rates. As stated in a similar thread, I guess a receptionist would not annoy a stressed out business traveller by asking him upon arrival to "prove" that he is entitled to use the rate booked.

It might be a different story if you book using airline/government rates, though, as they are typically even lower than other corporate rates...

Which company rates do you typically use?
When Corporations are negotiating with the hotel for the year, part of the contract includes whether or not it is usable for clients and vendors and whether it is usable for personal travel. If it is contracted as no for either, you very well may be asked for ID.

Hilton has system-wide discounts which are contracted nationally, usually at a fixed percentage of BAR (best available rate at time of booking). Those rates can then vary from stay to stay and length of stay.

Individual hotels can also negotiate for fixed rates, which are sometimes last room availability, or based on hotel occupancy.
Old Mar 12, 13, 4:12 pm   #82

Can anyone help with Discounts for:

Hilton Gaslamp San Diego for April 2013

and

Hilton Anaheim for April 2013

Thank you so much!!
momtoty2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 13, 5:38 pm   #83

Programs: hyatt gold passport,virgin flying club,HH,Hertz Gold.
anyone used the hilton /littleleague promo, it,s 15 % off rack rates , every little helps, it says includes family and fans , i have a hh account and gonna book a hotel in orlando am in the uk
neza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 13, 5:39 pm   #84

Programs: HHonors Diamond, SPG
Quote:
Originally Posted by neza View Post
anyone used the hilton /littleleague promo, it,s 15 % off rack rates , every little helps, it says includes family and fans , i have a hh account and gonna book a hotel in orlando am in the uk
No worries using this code...if it's still active, you may use it. No ID required.
fozziedoggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 13, 10:20 pm   #85
Suspended

Both PR11PN and PR13CB doesn't seem to work for NYC
CanucksHKG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 13, 2:35 pm   #86

Programs: A3*G, AZ*G, Accor Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanucksHKG View Post
Both PR11PN and PR13CB doesn't seem to work for NYC
Any other codes for EU Hilton hôtels ? Thanks !

Last edited by Canarsie; Apr 14, 13 at 3:57 pm Reason: Consolidation.
KATERGOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 13, 9:33 am   #87

Any suggestions for Hilton Garden Inn in DC? Even AAA not working, husband's corporate code is more than BAR. Does this mean they are near capacity? MVP is not bringing anything up and neither are PR13CB and other codes. Trying to make it affordable to take my 10 year old on a trip. TIA for any tips!
amytude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 13, 4:17 am   #88

Programs: CO Platinum/1K, SPG Platinum/Ambassador
How good are domestic DTs at checking for Gov't ID when booked on that rate? Gov is 92 for the property, while MVP is 119.
dparkinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 13, 6:05 am   #89

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond
Quote:
Originally Posted by dparkinson View Post
How good are domestic DTs at checking for Gov't ID when booked on that rate? Gov is 92 for the property, while MVP is 119.
In general it doesn't happen often. You're more likely to be asked for govt ID in an area where there are a lot of govt. travelers, i.e. D.C., near large military bases, etc.
It's been discussed here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...thread-23.html
Notenut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 13, 4:41 am   #90

Programs: CO Gold, AA Platinum, United Elite, Hertz Gold, Hilton Gold
any advice for NYC properties?

I'm looking for 2 nights: april 18th -20th. I don't care so much for the property, except not financial district or too far east (UN.)
Thx!
oresh is offline   Reply With Quote