Go Back   > > >

Old Apr 30, 14, 8:13 am   #421

Programs: Aeroplan Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott
Hi, I am looking for a discount code for Hilton hotels in Sydney and Melbourne. I can only find 10% discount code in this thread. Is that the best we can get? Thanks!
Cana2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 14, 8:48 am   #422

Programs: HHonors Diamond, SPG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cana2013 View Post
Hi, I am looking for a discount code for Hilton hotels in Sydney and Melbourne. I can only find 10% discount code in this thread. Is that the best we can get? Thanks!
I would be very surprised if you could find better. Seems like SYD/MEL both don't suffer from occupancy shortages. I'll be in both places early next year, best I could manage was $240USD per night.

Keep checking, you never know when prices may drop, even if just for one day. Have you tried using the MVP booking site/portal:

http://directconnect.hilton.com/dc/d...equestid=11820
fozziedoggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 14, 12:48 am   #423

Programs: AF Plat, HH Diamond,IHG RA,TK Elite, SPG Gold, Sixt Plat, Avis PC, Marriott Gold
15% is easy...but you will need to go the corporate way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cana2013 View Post
SteamyUncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 14, 5:21 am   #424

Programs: SK EBD, AX Cent, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, Club-A Plat, Avis' PC, CC Gold,Hertz PC, CX Diamond,BA Bronz
Looking at the Hilton Sa Torre Resort in Mallorca this upcoming weekend, and no rates kick in a discount (MVP/Team USA/Public Sector/PR09PN).
Any good discount code for this resort?
The Viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 14, 3:30 pm   #425

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Viking View Post
Looking at the Hilton Sa Torre Resort in Mallorca this upcoming weekend, and no rates kick in a discount (MVP/Team USA/Public Sector/PR09PN).
Any good discount code for this resort?
Those codes are controlled by the hotel's capacity on any given night (or expected capacity generated by a computer program) so the answer is most likely No.
Notenut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 14, 9:54 am   #426

Programs: Hyatt Plat, Hilton Gold
If I use MVP code 0560041604 will I have to show any type ID or is it valid for most people? Looking to use it in NYC and the rate looks to work for my travel dates. Assuming it books I'm good?
Altoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 14, 10:01 am   #427

Programs: HHonors Diamond, SPG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altoid View Post
If I use MVP code 0560041604 will I have to show any type ID or is it valid for most people? Looking to use it in NYC and the rate looks to work for my travel dates. Assuming it books I'm good?
You only need to be a HHonors member; no ID required.

Best to book on this website: http://directconnect.hilton.com/dc/d...equestid=17792
fozziedoggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 14, 7:28 pm   #428
Suspended

Generic code for Conrad Hotels

I remember reading somewhere that Conrad Hotels were running a promo for bonus Honors points for all 2014 stays. As usual you had to sign up for it in advance.

Does anyone have details of this promo and/or an URL for the sign-up?
FedUp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 14, 1:08 am   #429

Programs: HH Diamond, Accor Plat, SPG Gold, IC Amb, Hyatt Plat, GHA Black, M&C Elite, *A Gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by FedUp2 View Post
I remember reading somewhere that Conrad Hotels were running a promo for bonus Honors points for all 2014 stays. As usual you had to sign up for it in advance.

Does anyone have details of this promo and/or an URL for the sign-up?
2,000 Points per night at Conrad and WA:

https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/proces...y2kbonuspoints

Up to 10,000 Points at Conrad/WA:

https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/proces...ingbonuspoints
markcwj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 14, 2:58 pm   #430

Programs: AA LT Plat; SPG Plat (LTG); Hyatt Dia; IHG Plat; HHonors Gold; SVN 5-Star Elite; National Exec Elite
Quote:
Originally Posted by markcwj View Post
2,000 Points per night at Conrad and WA:

https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/proces...y2kbonuspoints

Up to 10,000 Points at Conrad/WA:

https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/proces...ingbonuspoints
Thanks for the links! I had missed that last one...
controller1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 14, 4:20 pm   #431

Discount Codes for Tokyo - either Hilton or Conrad

Could someone please point me towards a good source for discounts at any of the Tokyo (not Narita) properties - either Hilton or Conrad? Thanks!
golmaale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 14, 2:50 am   #432

Programs: HHONORS DIAMOND
Quote:
Originally Posted by golmaale View Post
Could someone please point me towards a good source for discounts at any of the Tokyo (not Narita) properties - either Hilton or Conrad? Thanks!
For Hilton Tokyo, Conrad Tokyo and Hilton Tokyo Bay PR13CB will work.
tane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 14, 10:35 pm   #433

Programs: UA 1K MM, Amtrak SE, Hyatt Dia, HH Dia, SPG & MR Gold, IHG Amb/Plat, Club Carlson Concierge
IBM?

Has anyone had issues using the IBM rate in the USA? For one hotel I'm looking at, IBM is 65% the cost of the MVP rate, and half the cost of other rates - plus it includes a buffet breakfast. A huge deal. Is there much danger in booking it?
Explore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 14, 7:43 am   #434

Programs: IHG RA (Spire), HH Diamond, SQ Gold, KLM Gold, BAEC Gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explore View Post
Has anyone had issues using the IBM rate in the USA? For one hotel I'm looking at, IBM is 65% the cost of the MVP rate, and half the cost of other rates - plus it includes a buffet breakfast. A huge deal. Is there much danger in booking it?

Yes, as once discount is substantial and a special case compared to normal 15% or so company discounts, hotels are much more stringent about checking.
In such instances be prepared to show ID (that is a Company ID/Pass not a made up business card)

Hilton booking page says hotels reserve right to amend fraudalent bookings, so hotel can legitimately charge you the rack rate instead of low company rate, and if you are checking in after the cancelation date/time, there is nothing you can do to stop hotel charging your CC the rack rate fee.
scubaccr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 14, 12:14 am   #435

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubaccr View Post
there is nothing you can do to stop hotel charging your CC the rack rate fee.
The rack rate? I have read stories from people who got denied a negotiated discount they did not deserve. They always say they get charged the then current BAR for their stay. I've never seen anyone report they had to pay the rack rate.
jn in ca is offline   Reply With Quote