Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Loyalty Programs > Hilton | Hilton HHonors
Sign in using an external account

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 26, 11, 8:39 am   #391
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: DCA
Programs: AA EXP - HH DIA
Posts: 2,254
Re: PR13CB code use in Europe - I have too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabolism View Post
I have gotten stay credit and points when using the code in Europe.
__________________
My favorite flight-lounge and Hilton videos.
Abidjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 11, 5:17 pm   #392
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1
Hi
new to these forums, just looking around and seeing if anyone can help

i'm going to canada in early may and on the 2nd of may i'm going to niagara falls.

there are hilton hotels there, are there any discount codes?

thanks for any help
adao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 11, 6:10 pm   #393
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: CLD, DEN
Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond
Posts: 132
Hey Peeps... Can a Diamond use the MVP Program code?
flyforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 11, 6:23 pm   #394
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Programs: BA Silver, HH diamond, SPG Gold, whole lot of almost on a whole lot of others
Posts: 2,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyforever View Post
Hey Peeps... Can a Diamond use the MVP Program code?
yes
travelinfoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 11, 3:15 am   #395
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Programs: Priority club
Posts: 2
Hilton codes for California

Hi,

Does anyone have any Hilton codes for Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Las Vegas for April, and not sure if any corporate codes available and if any of the hotel actually ask for your id or verification as I have never been asked. Also any particular recommendations would also be welcomed as taking family and the kids are excited so want to make the most of it.

Regards

masterkik
masterkik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 11, 11:05 am   #396
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: CLD, DEN
Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelinfoo View Post
yes
Thank you
flyforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 11, 12:11 pm   #397
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Programs: BA Silver, HH diamond, SPG Gold, whole lot of almost on a whole lot of others
Posts: 2,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterkik View Post
Hi,

Does anyone have any Hilton codes for Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Las Vegas for April, and not sure if any corporate codes available and if any of the hotel actually ask for your id or verification as I have never been asked. Also any particular recommendations would also be welcomed as taking family and the kids are excited so want to make the most of it.

Regards

masterkik
Try using the MVP site
travelinfoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 11, 11:45 am   #398
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Programs: almost all
Posts: 3
General Electric Corporate Rate Code

Does anyone have the GE corporate rate code for Hilton?

Thanks
CT100K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 11, 12:34 pm   #399
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,837
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT100K View Post
Does anyone have the GE corporate rate code for Hilton?

Thanks
Yes. GE employees, of which I am one
Ritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 11, 1:05 pm   #400
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Programs: almost all
Posts: 3
Thanks so much for your reply

Ritz, thanks so much for letting us all know you work for GE. I take it that was the purpose of your reply as opposed to providing assistance.
CT100K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 11, 2:18 pm   #401
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,837
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT100K View Post
Ritz, thanks so much for letting us all know you work for GE. I take it that was the purpose of your reply as opposed to providing assistance.
Most folks who have been in this forum (and on FT) know I work for GE. So the purpose of my post was to illustrate to you that you're asking for code to which you're obviously not entitled. You might want to take a look at the rules of the HH forum, as well as the FT T&C's before violating them with your very first post.

Welcome to FT.
Ritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 11, 5:50 pm   #402
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Programs: almost all
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritz View Post
Most folks who have been in this forum (and on FT) know I work for GE. So the purpose of my post was to illustrate to you that you're asking for code to which you're obviously not entitled. You might want to take a look at the rules of the HH forum, as well as the FT T&C's before violating them with your very first post.

Welcome to FT.
Ritz, you really should not make statements for which you do not have any supporting facts. I do find it somewhat presumptuous that you appear to think that you have the ability to discern my employer based on the tremendous lack of information available to you. Perhaps you should simply MYOB. Thanks for the welcome.
CT100K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 11, 12:24 am   #403
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: New Delhi, India
Programs: SPG Plat, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Taj IC Gold, AI Maharajah, DL Silver
Posts: 21,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT100K View Post
Does anyone have the GE corporate rate code for Hilton?

Thanks
ct100k, are you an employee of ge????if yes then you should get the code from your employer....if no then you really should not be asking for it here....
Keyser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 11, 1:20 am   #404
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Programs: hhonors diamond, spg gold, mileage plus 1K, a nobody with delta skymiles
Posts: 96
bookmarking
pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 11, 9:43 am   #405
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Posts: 10,268
I am not a government employee,yet I get a government rate because of a board I sit on.
I am not a bank employee,yet i get a bank rate because of the bank I deal with
I am not an employee of one of our major suppliers,yet i am able to get their corporate rates

...........

If you don't ask ,you don't get

I try not to take it too personal when I see some of the requests here at FT.

Nice to see some are taking the high ground approach.
__________________
"Companies don't succeed....people do"
acysb87 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 3:48 pm.