Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Loyalty Programs > Hilton | Hilton HHonors
Sign in using an external account

Old Oct 19, 13, 2:27 am   #271

Programs: hhonors diamond
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomac View Post
I too have always got an error, this is the first time its ever worked, maybe they've fixed the glitch!
Lets hope so, im at Hilton gatwick next saturday, will see if it works on my folio.
wizla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 13, 6:04 am   #272

Does anyone know how to CANCEL a reservation made with Little League Discount ?

The hilton website syas: "he reservation selected cannot be managed online. . Please call 1-800-560-7753 for assistance or visit Customer care."

Ive called Customer Care in BRAZIL, and they do not know how to cancel it, because they think taht "little league" is a travel agency...

Tks

Luis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mano Luis View Post
Anyone know if to use Little League Discount I would have to show some kind of "little league ID" or any proof of membership ?

Thanks !
Mano Luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 13, 5:45 pm   #273

Programs: QFF
PR13CB, PR09PN don't seem to work with Melbourne AU hiltons. Anyone have any other codes that work for these properties?
somebol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 13, 5:49 pm   #274
2016 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: Flying: VA; Buying: AA, AS, AV, BA, UA, US!
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebol View Post
PR13CB, PR09PN don't seem to work with Melbourne AU hiltons. Anyone have any other codes that work for these properties?
PGLL01?
wheresmybagba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 13, 6:01 pm   #275

*double post*

Last edited by somebol; Oct 23, 13 at 6:23 pm.
Old Oct 23, 13, 6:24 pm   #276

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheresmybagba View Post
PGLL01?
I am worried using little leagues in Aus would cause problems. Has anyone done this before?
Old Oct 23, 13, 6:47 pm   #277
2016 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: Flying: VA; Buying: AA, AS, AV, BA, UA, US!
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebol View Post
I am worried using little leagues in Aus would cause problems. Has anyone done this before?
I'm not sure why it would cause an issue. I've used it at Hilton Syd many times.
wheresmybagba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 13, 9:10 pm   #278

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheresmybagba View Post
I'm not sure why it would cause an issue. I've used it at Hilton Syd many times.
ok, thanks
Old Oct 25, 13, 2:46 pm   #279

Programs: HHonors Diamond
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizla View Post
Same here....i was last there 26th aug.......got exec upgrade and used restaurant for breakfast.....no questions asked!.....no breakfast charge at checkout.
I am currently staying at Birmingham Metropole on the PR09PN tariff, which has no mention of breakfast being included, and I asked and was told that breakfast (as Diamond) could be taken in either the lounge or restaurant (the latter was +1 hour open on Saturday morning compared to lounge)... so looks like I got bad advice on my last stay regarding the 10 premium, which was on an "Advance Rate" tariff.

PS. wizla - for the first time ever I managed to check in online successfully in the UK, after many failed attempts pre October - not sure what I did right - maybe they fixed something behind the scenes, or maybe it was a full moon?
flyingnomadic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 13, 12:40 pm   #280

Programs: hhonors diamond
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingnomadic View Post
I am currently staying at Birmingham Metropole on the PR09PN tariff, which has no mention of breakfast being included, and I asked and was told that breakfast (as Diamond) could be taken in either the lounge or restaurant (the latter was +1 hour open on Saturday morning compared to lounge)... so looks like I got bad advice on my last stay regarding the 10 premium, which was on an "Advance Rate" tariff.

PS. wizla - for the first time ever I managed to check in online successfully in the UK, after many failed attempts pre October - not sure what I did right - maybe they fixed something behind the scenes, or maybe it was a full moon?
yes mate, me too......managed it for 4 hiltons ive just got home from.....dunno if i like it though?...bit confusing.
wizla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 13, 4:29 am   #281

Programs: AA ex Plat, IC Plat , Hilton Diamond
PR09PN gives the following..... it does show the breakfast in the rate as you reserve the room

EXCLUSIVE 40PCT DISC
EXCLUSIVE 40PCT DISC INCL BUFFET BREAKFAST (this is listed on the Birmingham Metropole when you use this rate code)

Even with an upgrade to exec flloors as a diamond, you can have breakfast in the restaraunt instead of the lounge.(just like when breakfast is included in a Corp rate)

I have been using this code throughout the UK as it is usually good and ensures breakfast in the restaraunt, which I prefer to any club lounge.....
shawntobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 13, 9:21 am   #282

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Accor Platinum
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingnomadic View Post
on the PR09PN tariff, which has no mention of breakfast being included,
PR09PN includes breakfast as part of the rate. I've been using this rate a lot recently (not sure what I'll do next year!) and it offers a particularly good price to those below Gold who would otherwise not get breakfast.

As a Gold I've never had to pay extra for restaurant breakfast at Birmingham Metropole.
ab007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 13, 12:17 pm   #283

Programs: HHonors Diamond
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawntobi View Post
EXCLUSIVE 40PCT DISC
EXCLUSIVE 40PCT DISC INCL BUFFET BREAKFAST (this is listed on the Birmingham Metropole when you use this rate code)
Thanks, that's good to know PR09PN includes breakfast - what a great code! - I tend to use the MVP site to book and it just shows the former label, without mention of brekkie.

Points posted fine using PR09PN... I remember someone was concerned whether they would get stay/points credits using this code, well no worries for me.
flyingnomadic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 13, 3:14 pm   #284
Moderator Travel News, Smoking Lounge, West & DiningBuzz

Programs: UA Gold, Air Berlin Gold, AS MVP, HHonors Diamond, TK Silver
Remind me: is this code only for European properties? TIA.
cblaisd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 13, 3:11 am   #285
2016 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: Mainly Hilton Hhonors, SAS Eurobonus
PR09PN code

I have read through this thread fairly well (and googled ) but I still have a question. Cannot find any information on Hilton's site either.
The information I have found about this code is :
'PR09PN seems to offer 40% off, with breakfast, provided the booking starts on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday...'
Unlike the other codes mentioned, this code doesn't seem to be restricted to certain groups.

My question :
But who was this code intended for and how did they get it?

The reason I am asking is that I do not want to use a code that I am not eligible for. On the other hand cheaper rates are tempting.
helosc is offline   Reply With Quote