Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Loyalty Programs > Hilton | Hilton HHonors

Old Aug 8, 13, 11:36 am   #181

Programs: DL Ham Samich
British Colonial Hilton in Nassau, Bahamas. The only one I can get to work is the TEAM USA rate. Anyone know any better ones?
Old Aug 11, 13, 12:48 pm   #182
NCL

Programs: HH Diamond, BA blue, Virgin flying club silver, Skywards silver, SPG Platinum, Marriott silver.
Quote:
Originally Posted by plutekplutek View Post
Anyone have experience using the PR13CB rate and getting HH Diamond benefits such as room upgrades and lounge access ?
Used PR13CB AND PR11PN throughout the UK with full Diamond benefits and no request for ID
NCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 13, 9:52 pm   #183

Programs: DL MM, AA MM, DL Sky Club Life, AA Admirals Club Life, Hilton Gold Life
Quote:
Used PR13CB AND PR11PN throughout the UK with full Diamond benefits and no request for ID
For the life of me I can't figure out how these codes are suppose to work.

I tried typing them into the various discount boxes on the Hilton website for Hotels like Doubletrees, and Hiltons at LHR, and Leeds for May 2014
and neither of them worked by delivering any discount.

Am I doing something wrong?
Lomapaseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 13, 1:55 am   #184
cjd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomapaseo View Post

I tried typing them into the various discount boxes on the Hilton website for Hotels like Doubletrees, and Hiltons at LHR, and Leeds for May 2014

No, it's just that sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. Very unpredictable. I find they sometimes work for some hotels and not others in the same region. Lately, haven't had much success with them either.
Old Aug 18, 13, 7:05 am   #185

Anyone know if to use Little League Discount I would have to show some kind of "little league ID" or any proof of membership ?

Thanks !

Last edited by Mano Luis; Aug 18, 13 at 7:19 am
Mano Luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 13, 12:23 pm   #186

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR), HH Diamond, SPG Platinum
Quote:

I've used them a lot in the past, but found them a little hit and miss recently. Not quite sure what's going on with them. Recently, when I couldn't get the code to work in Cavalieri, I called reservations and they put me through to the web support team. The chap there was able to force the reservation through and also give me 50% off the second room for my children. Check http://hiltonpublicsector.co.uk/ascl, make sure your hotel is included in the offer and call reservations if you can't find the rate on the website. They should be able to help.
Filthy Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 13, 12:29 pm   #187

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR), HH Diamond, SPG Platinum
One other thing - make sure you enter PR11PN in uppercase, as it appears to be case sensitive.
Filthy Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 13, 2:36 am   #188

Programs: SK*S, TK*S, BA Bronze, HH G
Quote:
I tried typing them into the various discount boxes on the Hilton website for Hotels like Doubletrees, and Hiltons at LHR, and Leeds for May 2014 and neither of them worked by delivering any discount.
It is probably too early - the discount rates may not have been loaded yet for this property. Wait a few months/until 2014. If you can't wait for this book a normal discounted rate.
SK AAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 13, 3:45 am   #189

PR13CB

what do i say, if they ask at check-in for any id or if I qualify for this rate, since it says "corporate benefit - corporate benefit partner rate"?

i saw a quite substantiell discount compared to the regular rate, since i want to stay 14 days at the hotel.

thanks!
summer01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 13, 9:06 am   #190

Programs: SK*S, TK*S, BA Bronze, HH G
The risk that you will be asked for ID is minimal - never happend to me. In the past I have been asked for my employer's name (which I gave to them) and all was fine. As far as I understand this is not a company specific disc. code.

If you feel uncomfortable, don't use the rate - it is quite simple.
SK AAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 13, 9:12 am   #191

thanks!

i've read that the pr13cb will probably not get me extra promotional points, but will i get the nights and the stay credited?

thanks again!
summer01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 13, 9:38 am   #192

Since last year I have been getting promotion points with stays that were booked using discount code PR13CB. Go ahead and take advantage of it! And of course, you will still get stay credit. ID never asked for me too. Used it more than a few dozen times, and saved lots of money!
Just Another Diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 13, 12:12 am   #193

Programs: IC Plat Ambassador, GHA Platinum, HH Gold, A Club Plat, FB, Millemiglia, LH MM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantasmic View Post
hi just checking for any recent rate codes for the hilton tokyo shinjuku. searched the thread and didn't see recent posts on this. thanks a lot!!
Used PR13CB at the beginning of July in this hotel and it worked fine. No asking for anything (used several times in Europe and never asked for any Id or so), no upg, but the hotel was full. I'm gold and I get free breakfast (full). You can book the room for one person only since in Japan they charge the second person and than ask for the "spouse stay free" rule
alewal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 13, 12:14 am   #194

Programs: IC Plat Ambassador, GHA Platinum, HH Gold, A Club Plat, FB, Millemiglia, LH MM
Quote:
Originally Posted by summer01 View Post
thanks!

i've read that the pr13cb will probably not get me extra promotional points, but will i get the nights and the stay credited?

thanks again!
Stayed three times this year with this code in three different Hilton. Always got points, entrambe promotional too
alewal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 13, 12:35 am   #195

Programs: HHonors Diamond
Quote:
Originally Posted by summer01 View Post
PR13CB

what do i say, if they ask at check-in for any id or if I qualify for this rate, since it says "corporate benefit - corporate benefit partner rate"?

i saw a quite substantiell discount compared to the regular rate, since i want to stay 14 days at the hotel.

thanks!

What happens if they tell you at check in that you don't qualify for that rate? What next? Or when asked the company you work for, u tell them one that they dont recognise..
InvestorTiger is offline   Reply With Quote