Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Loyalty Programs > Hilton | Hilton HHonors
Sign in using an external account
Register Calendars Flyertalk Wiki Today's Posts

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 13, 08, 7:41 pm   #181
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, SPG PP, HH Silver, IHG Plat, MR Gold
Posts: 13,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrisColwell View Post
Like all rates, it's not always available, and you may have to call directly. Or at least the 1-800 number. I'm not sure. I know I can book it directly at the hotel level, and my central office can book it. I've never looked to see if anyone booked it online.....I'll check tomorrow.
Thanks!

I really appreciate your tips and input, BTW.
__________________
Kathy
KathyWdrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 08, 6:29 pm   #182
xxo
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: HAM, MUC, FRA
Programs: LH*HON, UA*1k, SIXT DIA, HH DIA, HYATT PLAT, BA gold, Kempi
Posts: 25
blackstone is the owner of hilton

N9880578
for US
Hilton, Conrad, Hilton Garden Inn and Waldorf=Astoria Collection


0560054725
for US
Doubletree, Homewood Suites, Hampton Inns and Embassy Suites

D332376164
for outside
Hilton and Doubletree Hotels


And, Remember, the Hilton Family discounted rates can be used for BOTH business and leisure travel. Blackstone travelers, and their immediate family members, are encouraged to utilize the Hilton Family global discounts when traveling for leisure, however, note that a Blackstone company employee must be present at check-in to qualify the stay for the discounted rate.

We urge you to take advantage of this opportunity and direct your employees to stay with The Hilton Family, the leading global hotel company. Your travelers will stay in great products that bring tremendous value to your bottom line. It is proven that travel management reduces costs.
xxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 08, 3:43 pm   #183
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 3
Im looking for working codes for new Hilton Spain Mallorca

--> D332376164
Thanks for posting this Code.
Drops down the rate to 225,- per Night / per Room

Any other codes for this Hotel ?
225,- is not really cheap :-(

Many thanks
Observer
Observer256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 08, 10:54 pm   #184
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Programs: AA, DL, HH, PC
Posts: 68
Fedex (10% system wide) N0001231. Better than a sharp stick in the eye
dineaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 08, 11:52 pm   #185
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Programs: LH SEN, HH D.
Posts: 3,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock View Post
Never heard of MVP, but thanks for sharing! Cheers.
Hi to all of you and thanks for these valuable posts.

MVP stands for something? or we just call the 1-800 and ask for the MVP rate which we saw mentioned somewhere....?

Thanks
more4less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 08, 11:42 am   #186
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ottawa
Programs: AC SE/S100K; HHonors Gold; a bunch of others at various levels!
Posts: 1,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrisColwell View Post
I wanted to ask if anyone knew about the MVP rate?

Ask for it! It's a nice discount - a certain percentage and it's not a non-refundable one. The "trick" is that YOU have to ask for it, it can't be offered up.

I offer it anyway. LOL But it's only for HHonors members!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrisColwell View Post
Like all rates, it's not always available, and you may have to call directly. Or at least the 1-800 number. I'm not sure. I know I can book it directly at the hotel level, and my central office can book it. I've never looked to see if anyone booked it online.....I'll check tomorrow.
Is the MVP rate valid outside of the US? Specifically, I am looking at Hiltons in London, UK. Tried the Waldorf Hilton with the Diamond Desk and was told the MVP rate does not apply.

What are the T-and-C's for the MVP rate? Knowing them in advance could save a lot of time.
GJS - yow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 08, 12:00 pm   #187
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ottawa
Programs: AC SE/S100K; HHonors Gold; a bunch of others at various levels!
Posts: 1,067
Ok - I've partially answered my own question with a quick Google search for Hilton Family MVP Program. This provides a link to the Hilton website where you can reserve discounted rates online.

This program is to provide "the best available hotel rates to U.S. Olympians and Paralympians, the USOC and National Governing Bodies."

The website does not state which hotels are participating.
GJS - yow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 08, 12:46 pm   #188
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by dineaux View Post
Fedex (10% system wide) N0001231. Better than a sharp stick in the eye
Do you need to show any Fedex Id or any other proove that you work for Fedex?
Meilensucher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 08, 10:12 pm   #189
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxo View Post
N9880578
for US
Hilton, Conrad, Hilton Garden Inn and Waldorf=Astoria Collection


0560054725
for US
Doubletree, Homewood Suites, Hampton Inns and Embassy Suites

D332376164
for outside
Hilton and Doubletree Hotels


And, Remember, the Hilton Family discounted rates can be used for BOTH business and leisure travel. Blackstone travelers, and their immediate family members, are encouraged to utilize the Hilton Family global discounts when traveling for leisure, however, note that a Blackstone company employee must be present at check-in to qualify the stay for the discounted rate.

We urge you to take advantage of this opportunity and direct your employees to stay with The Hilton Family, the leading global hotel company. Your travelers will stay in great products that bring tremendous value to your bottom line. It is proven that travel management reduces costs.
Has anyone used these codes? Did they ID you?
sidnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 08, 10:43 pm   #190
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: All over
Programs: Most
Posts: 10,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidnc View Post
Has anyone used these codes? Did they ID you?
They do ID you and if you don't qualify you will be instantly terminated.
holtju2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 08, 11:13 pm   #191
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by holtju2 View Post
They do ID you and if you don't qualify you will be instantly terminated.
Ugh. thanks for the information. Sounds like it won't work for what I need then.

Have others had similar experiences?
sidnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 08, 11:13 am   #192
TalkBoard President, A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Programs: UALifetimePremierGold/1.78MM, Marriott LifetimePlatinum
Posts: 41,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidnc View Post
Ugh. thanks for the information. Sounds like it won't work for what I need then.

Have others had similar experiences?
I think holtju2 was kiddig a bit by the 'they will instantly terminate you'.

The rule of thumb on all the corp codes being posted. They have the right to ask for id; doesn't mean they all will (quite often they don't), but it is a chance that's taken. Some people have back-up reservations at another property in case they're asked for id/don't have it, or know they can get hit w/ rack rate if they can't.

OVMV. Cheers.
__________________
Sharon
SkiAdcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 08, 12:04 pm   #193
Moderator, United Airlines, FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: SFO, CDG, PBI
Programs: Over-Entitled COdbaUA-1kMM, HH Plebe, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Posts: 25,499
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock View Post
I think holtju2 was kiddig a bit by the 'they will instantly terminate you'.

The rule of thumb on all the corp codes being posted. They have the right to ask for id; doesn't mean they all will (quite often they don't), but it is a chance that's taken. Some people have back-up reservations at another property in case they're asked for id/don't have it, or know they can get hit w/ rack rate if they can't.

OVMV. Cheers.
what SkiAdcock said. i have never been asked for any "proof" but it is a cr*pshoot so as always, be a good boy/girl scout .
__________________
Moe, Larry, the cheese
goalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 08, 5:44 am   #194
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by goalie View Post
what SkiAdcock said. i have never been asked for any "proof" but it is a cr*pshoot so as always, be a good boy/girl scout .
I ended up giving it a shot (I had a back up reservation at a Marriott) and it worked fine!
sidnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 08, 11:39 pm   #195
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Programs: Starwood Plat, HHonors Diamond
Posts: 35
do you get credit for points and stay if you use that blackstone code?
domerun is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Bookmarks



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 2:06 pm.