Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Report your Diamond Suite Upgrade success here :)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Report your Diamond Suite Upgrade success here :)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2023, 12:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hilton Molino Stucky Venice

Hi,

Had not posted here

Got upgraded to a molino executive 1 bedroom suite ( courtyard view) for 6 nights in early December.

Regards

TBS
Old Feb 5, 2023, 12:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hilton Vienna Park

Hi,

Got upgraded from a King Panorama room to a King Panorama view suite at the Hilton Vienna Park for a 4 night stay ( 21st to 25th Jan)

Regards

TBS
Old Feb 5, 2023, 5:47 pm

Programs: ANA PLATINUM,HYATT GLOBALIST, AA PLATINUM FOR LIFE, UNITED SILVER, HILTON DIAMOND, MARRIOTT TITANIUM
Originally Posted by thefilipinotraveler
Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus - Got upgraded 3 days in adv thru email. Booked King Deluxe room, upgraded to Park Suite on the 2nd floor, and got early check-in as well at around 8:30 this morning
How is the suite? Any view from the second floor? I think I might like Deluxe room on a high floor more.
Old Feb 5, 2023, 10:55 pm

Programs: TK Elite, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver
Originally Posted by THECLIPPERS
How is the suite? Any view from the second floor? I think I might like Deluxe room on a high floor more.
We actually like the suite, very spacious, perfect as my partner has been sick and he could rest in the bedroom while I work in the living room. We got a corner room on the left side of the building, so we have a view of the terrace pool.

This is our 3rd time to stay in this hotel and have always been upgraded to Park Suite. The rooms with Bosphorous view are much cheaper and would prefer it next time, but the weather in Istanbul now is rainy and windy, so there was no good view of the Bosphorous even from the Summit Bar on the 14th floor when we checked it last night.

View from room 211, Conrad Istanbul
Old Feb 6, 2023, 12:14 am

Programs: TK Elite, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver
Originally Posted by Ghoulish
I recently had an even earlier check in, with free breakfast, without upgrade at Waldorf Bangkok, and realized I'd much rather get that if I have to choose one or the other. I'd value that as much as a free night.
That was really nice. I guess free breakfast is always better than a room upgrade
Old Feb 6, 2023, 12:29 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by thefilipinotraveler
That was really nice. I guess free breakfast is always better than a room upgrade
Well, saving me from another $600 night because I arrived at 7AM and was desperate to sleep was the real gift
Old Feb 6, 2023, 5:55 am

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, Bonvoy Gold, HHonors Diamond, VIA Premier, NEXUS/GE
Hilton Brussels Grand Place

I was upgraded 3 days in advance from a King Guest Room to a King Junior Suite for a two night stay in mid-January. I was also allowed to check-in early (around 10 am), which was immensely appreciated as well.
Old Feb 6, 2023, 9:20 am

Programs: BA GGL / GFL, Mucci Diamond!, HH Diamond, Radisson Premium, IHG Gold, Hertz Gold
.. and another 3-days in advance upgrade..

Hilton Malta - Exec Marina View Room to Mediterranean Suite. Looks really nice.
Old Feb 6, 2023, 11:59 pm

Programs: Belong to Many but No Longer Loyal to Any
Budapest Hilton

Diamond
Booked Superior King Danube River view on points for 2 nts (Sunday Monday) in February 2023. Upgraded to King Suite Danube River view. (Corner Sute)
Old Feb 7, 2023, 12:14 am

Programs: BA GGL / GFL, Mucci Diamond!, HH Diamond, Radisson Premium, IHG Gold, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by flyaxa
Diamond
Booked Superior King Danube River view on points for 2 nts (Sunday Monday) in February 2023. Upgraded to King Suite Danube River view. (Corner Sute)
Fabulous. Amazing views!
Old Feb 11, 2023, 1:51 pm

Programs: AA EXP, AA Million Miles, Hilton Diamond
Hilton Vienna Park

From a basic King Deluxe to a King Junior Panorama Suite. (Noticed in the app about 24 hours before checkin).

Its a lot of space I won't use.
SPN Lifer and IndyHoosier like this.
Old Feb 13, 2023, 7:15 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by WanderingGent
Hilton Mexico City Reforma (28 Nov - 02 Dec): Booked a 1 KING BED STANDARD room, was already upgraded at app check-in the day before to a LATINO TOWER VIEW KING SIZE BED JR. SUITE.
2 for 2 here, as of last week: booked the exact same standard room type, was given the exact same upgrade (three days in advance).
Old Feb 14, 2023, 5:13 am

Hilton Kuala Lumpur
5 night stay on points as Diamond.
Upgraded from King Deluxe Room to King Junior Suite at check-in..
pure12345 likes this.
Old Feb 14, 2023, 1:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, AA Gold
Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Suites
3 night stay, early February
"Upgraded" from a standard King suite to a high floor, King jacuzzi suite.
Old Feb 15, 2023, 6:55 am

Programs: Delta, AA, United, Hilton Diamond, Marriott
Hilton Garden Inn HNL Waikiki

Stayed one night before moving to Hilton Vacations for a week, Upgraded from dbl bed room to small suite. Weird floor plan with beds/bath on one side separated by a wall from a hallway like sitting room area where there was another tv, chairs. Walkout sliding door to corner deck area with ocean view and view of Waikiki downtown buildings. Property is 3 blocks or so from beach. Loved the resort fee add on, for the pool I guess lol, but it is HNL. Took the points instead of F&B and walked to Dukes for the breakfast buffet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.