Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

The Best Hilton Honors Properties in the World

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Best Hilton Honors Properties in the World

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2015, 5:44 am

Programs: Hilton HHonors
Something special

Oh, has long wanted write here.

Most of the ratings are many luxury hotels in major cities or well-known resort areas.
Elitist/snobbish/expensive, but not unique. However these areas may be much steeper The Ritz or Mandarin.
In my rating – Hilton hotels I want to return and advise friends.
- The Boulders (Carefree, AZ) - Casitas in the desert, rabbits, bobcats, golf…
- DoubleTree Acaya Golf Resort (Lecce, Italy) - Lost in the olive groves with swimming pools as the Rome Cavalieri. It must be The WA!
- Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa (Finland) - It seems nothing special, but when you want to be alone… dive into the beautiful lake after a private sauna…

There is still memorable:
- La Quinta Resort & Club (Palm Springs) - warm, good, pools, tennis
- Hilton St George's Park Hotel (Burton-on-Trent, UK) - Base of England national soccer team
- Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa (New Zealand) - the lake again…
Old Dec 15, 2015, 7:18 am

Programs: BA KL LH Hilton Marriott
I give a vote to Conrad Bali.

Great property with lovely resort atmosphere on a fantastic island.
Excellent Diamond upgrades and benefits.

There are others, all mentioned in previous posts, but happy to give Conrad Bali a push up the league table.
Old Dec 15, 2015, 12:39 pm

Programs: Marriott and British Airways
Smile

My top-3

Conrad Hong Kong
Conrad Dubai
Hilton Canary Wharf.
Old Dec 29, 2015, 11:32 am

Conrad Maldives. 4 times and addicted. Hope to add a zero to that by the time I kick the bucket.....heh!
Old Dec 30, 2015, 5:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Really enjoyed conrad macao for the combination of excellent status recognition, lounge, suite, service and value.
Old Dec 31, 2015, 8:29 am

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Fairmont Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Honors Diamond
Booked the Tokyo Conrad. As a Diamond. After Hyatt told me to take a hike for the Diamond match. Twice.
Old Dec 31, 2015, 5:39 pm

Did hilton burton st George's give you any drink vouchers? Just their lounge is closed all day and only open between 7-9pm
Old Jan 20, 2016, 9:46 pm

Programs: whatever comes with CCs
I just returned from conard maldives and I have to say that it is simply incredible. It's not a mega resort like you find in hawaii or mexico. Even the base room was better than any upgrade I have received. The service was quite amazing (staff of 600 for 150 rooms). The diamond recognition is great. I even got an upgrade to water villa for last 2 nights of my stay. Lots of people pay $280 a night for that.

Only problem is considerable out of pocket spend even on an award stay (b/c of seaplane, expensive restaurants and activities). But I have to say it was worth it. I'll definitely be back. Now I will have a tough time parting with my HH points unless it's for Conrad Maldives!
Old Jan 24, 2016, 6:18 am

Programs: HHonors Gold, Thank You Citi Rewards
Originally Posted by arlflyer
Chimmy, could you elaborate on WA PJ? There is surprisingly little in terms of data on that property here on FT. What sets it above the rest? Generally WAs get a strike against them because they do not extend elite benefits that other Hilton brands do. However I also understand that this property is an exception to that. Would appreciate any further details.
Hey!

Sorry for the really late response! I loved the WA PJ in Dubai because of how beautiful the hotel was/is. Although they didn't offer early check-in or free breakfast even though I was/is a Diamond member... I was satisfied with the the room upgrade and the late check out.

I really loved the different swimming pool areas, the beach and the view. It was just a really classy looking, beautiful hotel. You're kinda isolated from everything though with the Taxi as your only form of transportation. I recommend you stay at this hotel only if you want peace and quiet.
Old Jan 24, 2016, 7:33 am

Thanks for the follow-up! I really enjoyed my stay back in December and agree that it is one of the very top Hhonors properties anywhere, period. I was lucky enough to be there at a time when Diamonds were being given breakfast and that was top-notch as well. Agreed on the isolation - it was great to do for just a couple days as a break from the city but I wouldn't want to spend longer than that. Coupled with the Park Hyatt Dubai and the Conrad Dubai, it made for a great trip!
Old Jan 24, 2016, 11:38 pm

Programs: LH SEN, BA Silver, HH SILVER, Bonvoy PLAT, A/club PLAT, Hyatt Diamond
My few cents:

Hilton Hainan
Conrad Maldives
Conrad Dubai
Old Feb 18, 2016, 12:36 pm

Programs: HH Lifetime Diamond, DL PM, Hertz President's Circle
Here are my top three properties:

1. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island - Beautiful setting, impeccable service, great elite recognition, and amazing food. This property is the crown gem of the Hilton portfolio. Anyone who participates in HHonors should have this property on their wish list. It is not cheap but is worth every penny. I can't wait to go back.

2. Conrad Macao - Very nice suites/hard product, great elite treatment, and a good location in the center of the Cotai Strip. Best pre-arrival communication I've had with a property. Very helpful concierge service with advice on tourist sites.

3. Conrad Hong Kong - Great lounge with nicest staff and great views. Great elite treatment. Nice location right next to the park.

Hmmm, I am noticing a trend here
Old Feb 18, 2016, 2:24 pm

Programs: AA EXP +2MM- LT PLT! HH Diamond
Having to add Conrad Seoul to the list based off my recent stay.

Nice, spacious room with the river view. Large bathroom with separate shower and toilet spaces. TV in the mirror in addition to the main, 50" one in the bedroom. High speed internet at 300 Mbps.

Very nice lounge (although no champagne ), and breakfast downstairs had a great selection of high quality options and both had great service.
Old Feb 18, 2016, 9:29 pm

Hilton Seychelles - Labriz - Only hotel on unique / magical island
Hilton Seychelles - Northolme - Have you seen the new pool villas!??
Conrad - Koh Samui - Base room is a pool villa
W=A - Rome Cavalieri - The MECCA of service and style + Rome view
W=A - Versailles - Location and elegance
Hilton - Athens - lounge, view, pool and spa
Hilton - Queenstown - Cozy rooms, beautiful setting

Honorable mention to Hilton Mexico City Reforma for GIANT spa and abundant food / drink in lounge.
Old Feb 26, 2016, 2:03 am

Programs: Life Qantas Club,A.A, SPG Gold,Hyatt Dia,H.H.Gold
Originally Posted by Xyzzy
As a diamond, my vote is for the Cavalieri in Rome.
I concur Xyzzy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.