Old Jun 19, 2013, 11:13 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: jerry a. laska
Wikipost instructions: signed in members can minimize or maximize Wikipost by clicking on [-] or [+] box upper right of post, and edit this Wikipost to update.

The 59th floor Executive Lounge has opened again today (Sunday, 1st Sept. 2013) after an extensive refurbishment. Pictures of the new lounge can be seen here:

New Exec Lounge Pictures by infoworks

10 Things to do while at the Hong Kong Conrad by wideman
Print Wikipost

Conrad Hong Kong {HKG}

Old Feb 8, 2024, 4:20 pm

Programs: AA EXP/5 MM, BA Blue Bayou, HH LT Diamond
Originally Posted by stevie
IC Grand Standford
That place is in the Long Island City of HKG. Conrad location is much much better, nevermind the hotel itself.
stevie likes this.
Old Feb 20, 2024, 12:07 pm

Programs: Amex Plat UK, BA, Diamond HHonors
Stayed here in January for 4 nights with my 70-year-old mum for her birthday!

+1 to comments above, a solid hotel offering. Sadly, they have 'No' Twin suites and I only had an upgrade to a Harbour View Twin Exec. No rubber duck!

Staff were great throughout and the lounge was very good - needed for breakfast as downstairs is crazy with the closure of the main restaurant.

I used my Diamond discount in the lobby bar (for dinner - 25%) but was then told that as I had an Impressio rate I couldn't apply the credit to the discount - it was one or the other. I was also told that I couldn't use the credit against the shop (several CNY teddies for my kids!). I thought this was all a bit petty on a 1500+ stay...

Rooms are showing their age though and really do need an upgrade.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.