Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa {THA}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa {THA}

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2001, 3:31 pm
Original Poster

Arrow Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa {THA}

For those who knows or intend to visit Thailand. Hilton has just move the Hilton Hua Hin from Select to Opportunity. ie for 25,000 points, you can now get 3 nights instead of 1.

This is not a new property. Hilton have just taken over the management of this beach front high rise tower from the Spanish Sol Melia. I wonder why Sol Melia quit, because they where doing quite nicely there.

BTW, Hua Hin is a major seaside resort about 200km from BKK. For Bangkokian, it is second only to the Famous Pattaya. Hua Hin may also be reached by train.
Old Feb 22, 2001, 3:21 pm

Programs: DL DM 2MM, AA Gold MM, Hilton LTD, Marriott LTP, Hertz PC
I'm planning a trip to Thailand in September, that includes stays at the Hiltons in Bangkok and Hua Hin.

What would be the best way to get to Hua Hin from Bangkok?

Thanks
Old Feb 22, 2001, 6:58 pm

Programs: UA plat, , aa plat, marriott LT titanium
Train or bus is easy if you want public transportation. I'm leaving the 27th for Thailand and will be at the Hua Hin Hilton for a few nights in early March
Old Feb 28, 2001, 5:39 am
Original Poster

Today, I try to redeem more nights at Hilton Hua Hin (Thailand). The Agent told me that the system has stop taking any reward redemption for the hotel until further notice.

Just when you think that there is a bargain ........
Old Mar 19, 2001, 3:04 am

Hilton Hua Hin

Short version-
Great hotel on the beach. Lovely place to relax. If you want to see the long review please go to the following link and skip down to the hotel part
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum81/HTML/001621.html
Old Sep 24, 2001, 1:05 am
Original Poster

Hua Hin now have air links with Bangkok & Samui. Sorry no ff miles from Bangkok Airways.

http://www.bangkokair.com/news.html#new_route
Old Sep 24, 2001, 8:26 am
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
FWIW, other FT's had recommended against Hua Hin due to it's semi-polluted beaches.
Old Sep 24, 2001, 8:44 am

Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa Trip Reports and Reviews

I'm at Hua Hin now - report to follow when I get home. It is currently undergoing renovation so there is some noise (minimal), but they are giving 25% discount in restaurants to make up for it

This is a wonderful place - I feel like I'm in heaven. The beach is not the greatest for swimming beacuse of rocks and jelly fish - but the water is wonderfully warm. I'm almost afraid to say how great it is - but I guess there isn't much chance of it being overrun from my recommendation.

Even though the swimming in the ocean isn't the greatest the view of the fishing boats (esp at night is breathtaking.). The pool is a good place to swim

I'll ask the manager about the lack of point redemption - but from past experience I have found that there is some gap btwn what HH says and what central reser in the US knows or does
Old Jan 10, 2002, 3:48 am

Programs: Lots of different coloured cards
Hilton Hua Hin email?

Hi!

Ive tried to look everywhere but i just cant find the email to the Hilton in Hua Hin. If someone could help me it would be very much appreciated!

cheers jetboy
Old Jan 10, 2002, 7:59 am

You will not find it, and most likely it will not be given to you. There are many times I have very specific questions about the property or activities that only the property could answer.

When I asked Hilton why they did not give out the individual property emails, I was told that it would take up too much of the property's time.

What I have done instead is use the "contact Hilton" email on the Hilton.com site. It allows one to enter a specific property to be addressed. Hilton.com will then forward your email to the property. Sometimes the property has responded directly to me and other times the response is forwarded by Hilton.com
Old Jan 10, 2002, 9:42 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Sweet Willie:
You will not find it.</font>
Why would you say that??? It's [email protected] , and it can be easily found on the hotel's web site:
http://www.hilton.co.th/website/engl.../HHH_home2.htm .
Old Jan 10, 2002, 11:51 am

Just returned from 4 nights there over New Years - so if you have any questions let me know....Really was a great place.

Derik
Old Jan 10, 2002, 1:15 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Eugene:
Why would you say that???</font>
1. Email addresses are not listed at Hilton.com for the individual properties.

2. Email addresses are not listed in the Hilton Worldwide Directory.

3. Not every Hilton property has it's own webpage like the Hua Hin location.
Old Jan 10, 2002, 2:41 pm

Programs: Lots of different coloured cards
Thankyou!

cheers jetboy
Old Jan 10, 2002, 3:10 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Sweet Willie:
1. Email addresses are not listed at Hilton.com for the individual properties.

2. Email addresses are not listed in the Hilton Worldwide Directory.

3. Not every Hilton property has it's own webpage like the Hua Hin location.
</font>
With all due respect, the question was just about this particular property (Hua Hin). As shown above, e-mail was easily found.

Also, while not listed on Hilton's web site, e-mail addresses are often easy to find by doing a web search on the following words: "e-mail", "hilton" and "whatever is the name of the property".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.