Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport {FRA} (France)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport {FRA} (France)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2005, 1:47 pm

Programs: AA Exp. Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum.
CDG Hilton: gold treatment/ twin room?

I am confused by the description of the room at the CDG Hilton. Here is what it says:

TWIN HILTON GUESTROOM
LARGE ROOM. TEA COFFEE FACILITIES. MODEM LINE
LARGE DESK. SEPERATE BATH AND SHOWER.

So is that two Twin beds? I need a room with two beds and i did select two beds when I searched.

Have any Golds stayed here? I am looking at the cheap 99 euro rate. Will I get a room upgrade or at least lounge access?

Thanks!
Old Feb 5, 2005, 5:26 pm

Programs: Hilton, AA,, Delta
Can't help with the upgrade question but a twin room means two twin beds. In Europe a single is usually one single (twin bed), a twin is two twin beds. Hope this helps.
Old Feb 7, 2005, 4:25 pm

Originally Posted by MoreMilesPlease
Can't help with the upgrade question but a twin room means two twin beds. In Europe a single is usually one single (twin bed), a twin is two twin beds. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the info. I thought it was referring to two beds but wanted to make sure.

Anyone else have comments on gold? Lounge access and breakfast maybe? Thanks.
Old May 10, 2005, 8:33 am

Programs: CO, Starwood, AA, DL, Hilton, Marriott
Showers?

Anyone know if they rent shower facilities or have hourly rates for rooms? I have a 12-hour layover after my arrival tomorrow morning and would like to freshen up.
Old May 10, 2005, 9:25 am

Originally Posted by elsie
I would be waiting for the Hilton shuttle.
... do I have to call to get the Hilton to pick me up?
I always called, just in case. My arrivals were late at night ( around 9 PM ) and I was never sure if the shuttle continues to run every (10) minutes that late.
The phone is right by the shuttle stop and it is free.
Old Jun 4, 2005, 4:50 pm

Location: NWA Platinum, PC Platinum, HH Gold, Radisson elite, Hertz #1 Gold; National Emerald, Wausau, WI
Old thread, but something for future searchers...

Stayed the at the CDG Hilton last weekend and found it to be a top-flight property in every respect -- just as it was five years ago. I posted a review at:

http://www.igougo.com/planning/journ...p?EntryID=2065

There are some pics that include the pool, club room, restaurant and guest room.

If you have a reason to stay near the airport, the Hilton CDG is an outstanding choice. The RER station is a quick walk across the parking lot from the hotel (CDG1 stop). Hilton Gold status produced an upgrade to a very nice executive room, robes, slippers, access to a decent club lounge that overlooks the atrium and a complimentary bottle of the "wine of the month" with dinner if you chose to have it there. (There was a very nice buffet at 35 Euros or there is a full menu). But wait, there's more! There was a weekend rate of 94 Euros/night that included an excellent breakfast buffet. To top it off, there was a 2,000 HH point bonus for taking the package.
Old Jun 4, 2005, 6:53 pm

Thanks for the info! I had booked the Hilton but ended up at the Sofitel (long story) so it is good to know the hotel is worthwhile next time I need to stay near the airport.
Old Jun 4, 2005, 8:06 pm
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hilton*D, Marriott*LG, Hyatt*G
I booked the Hilton CDG on the 99 Euro pre-paid rate for a stay in late June. At time of booking I requested upgrade as HHonors Gold and the next time I checked my reservation on-line the room was upgraded to an Exec. room!! Very nice!!

It sounds like a great hotel and I am looking forward to my stay.
Old Jun 5, 2005, 4:09 am

I agree completely -- an excellent property, one of the best airport hotels I've ever stayed at, and a major bargain at 94E.
Old Jun 23, 2005, 10:59 am

Programs: AC SE, AA EXP MM, UA Gold MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, HH Dia, IHG Plat
Need Info on Paris CDG Hilton Club Lounge

Would like to know about the current food availability at this lounge: afternoon tea (if still available), evening hors d'oeuvres/dessert, and breakfast. Thanks!
Old Jun 23, 2005, 12:20 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Yes.

And beautiful views, nice wines.
Old Jun 23, 2005, 12:44 pm

Programs: AC SE, AA EXP MM, UA Gold MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, HH Dia, IHG Plat
Can anyone be more specific on the food? Thanks.
Old Jun 23, 2005, 7:03 pm

Programs: Hotels: Golden Airlines: B6 Mosiac

Last edited by HepperSchepp; Jun 23, 2005 at 7:04 pm Reason: (CDG not ADT my bad)
Old Jun 29, 2005, 6:44 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, SPG Platinum, Hilton Diamond (x2), IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Explore
Would like to know about the current food availability at this lounge: afternoon tea (if still available), evening hors d'oeuvres/dessert, and breakfast. Thanks!
The lounge is very nice with a good availability of drinks, water, coffee, etc during the day. At least it was last summer.

Breakfast was very un-impressive, boiled bacon, scrambled eggs that were really boiled eggs run through a food processor, muslix cereal mix (which I don't care for). Great breads, fruits and pastries though.

hors d'oeuvres & dessert in the early evening was an excellent start before heading into Paris for the night where we would do dinner around 9 or 10 PM.

Look for the under counter coolers, plenty of drinks (sodas and water) to stock up on.
Old Jun 29, 2005, 7:40 pm

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.