Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Bonus Hilton Honors Points for New Member Referrals: The Definitive Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 6, 2014, 12:10 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: MaldivesFreak
Current Member get Member website (other older websites are still available online):

---Dead link removed---

Referer gets 1,000 bonus points per stay, up to 25,000 points, referee gets 1,000 bonus points after second stay.
Print Wikipost

Bonus Hilton Honors Points for New Member Referrals: The Definitive Thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2012, 2:47 pm

Programs: Anything CC gives me
Originally Posted by mgo72
Ok,

Are there still promotions for referring people? Or other promotions?

I need to open a Hilton HHonors account now.
You got PM!
Old Apr 2, 2012, 10:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Does anyone know if the referral program still exists for 2012? I referred 2 people a couple of weeks ago, and naturally, neither one of them received referral emails. I just followed up with Hilton today and spent 30 mins on the phone with a CSR who was very confusing. She kept referring to the program that was in effect for 2011. When I asked about my 2 new referrals, she kept saying she would open a case, but needed the HH numbers for the 2 people. I thought the referrees were supposed to sign up using the referral email!

Can anyone shed any light on what is going on at Hilton?

I had a number of referrals last year and I had to follow up with Hilton to make sure both myself and my referral got their bonus points. I can't believe this process hasn't been smoothed out yet!
Old Apr 2, 2012, 10:29 am

Programs: Anything CC gives me
Originally Posted by margarita girl
Does anyone know if the referral program still exists for 2012? I referred 2 people a couple of weeks ago, and naturally, neither one of them received referral emails. I just followed up with Hilton today and spent 30 mins on the phone with a CSR who was very confusing. She kept referring to the program that was in effect for 2011. When I asked about my 2 new referrals, she kept saying she would open a case, but needed the HH numbers for the 2 people. I thought the referrees were supposed to sign up using the referral email!

Can anyone shed any light on what is going on at Hilton?

I had a number of referrals last year and I had to follow up with Hilton to make sure both myself and my referral got their bonus points. I can't believe this process hasn't been smoothed out yet!
both my referrals have been MIA too. I was able to get a couple through last year without problems.
Old Apr 2, 2012, 10:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Hilton is a mess. I just got an email from the CSR I was speaking with. This is what it says:

It was my pleasure assisting you in this matter. As we discussed, as a one time exception I have manually added the Fast track to Gold which will allow gold status with 5 stays or 10 nights by June 30, 2012.

If there is something you and I have not covered, please let me know. I will be more than happy to offer further assistance.

I did not ask for a Fast Track. Not once did I mention those words. I asked about the referral program because I had 2 people who were interested in joining HH. Sheesh!
Old Apr 2, 2012, 10:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

OK, new email from Hilton CSR:

I actually sent this to the wrong person. I’m sorry as I advised before we would have to have their honors number to created the case. Please disregard me email.
Old Apr 2, 2012, 5:53 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pro, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriot Gold, Hertz PC
If anyone still needs a referral feel free to shoot me a PM and I will send one your way
Old Apr 28, 2012, 11:02 am

Let me see if I understand this correctly:

If a current HHonors member refers me and I join they would receive 1,000 points for each of my stays, maxing out at 25,000.

I, however, am entitled to a maximum of 1,000 points, credited after my second stay.
Old Apr 28, 2012, 11:07 am

Programs: MRSPG LT Tit, HH Diamond, Hertz Pres.
Originally Posted by diogenes2011
Let me see if I understand this correctly:

If a current HHonors member refers me and I join they would receive 1,000 points for each of my stays, maxing out at 25,000.

I, however, am entitled to a maximum of 1,000 points, credited after my second stay.
In correct, the last 2 people I referred, we both received all of the bonus points. If you need a referral, let me know
Old May 16, 2012, 7:06 am

Programs: MUCCI
Is any referral bonus / offer running currently?
Old May 19, 2012, 8:53 am

Programs: UA, Marriott, Starwood, et al
Originally Posted by David-A
Is any referral bonus / offer running currently?
I have the same question.
Old Oct 15, 2013, 2:54 pm

Any referral bonuses going on? I was looking to sign up
Old Oct 15, 2013, 3:05 pm

Programs: SPG Lifetime Plat, AA Gold, UA Gold, DL Silver, HH Gold, Vail Epic
Originally Posted by prawn86
Any referral bonuses going on? I was looking to sign up
Yes, the usual referral bonus is available. You get 1,000 bonus points after your second stay. The referrer gets 1,000 bonus points after each stay that you complete (until end of this year, max 25k).

I'd be happy to submit a referral for you. Please send me a PM with your email address.
Old Mar 25, 2014, 3:16 am
Krv

I need a referral to Hilton HHonors. Please, send me your offers to PM. Thanks!
Old Mar 25, 2014, 5:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Krv
I need a referral to Hilton HHonors. Please, send me your offers to PM. Thanks!
Referral sent.
Old Apr 18, 2014, 12:25 pm

I also need a referral to Hilton HHonors. Please PM me. Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.