FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hilton | Hilton Honors (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors-417/)
-   -   Hilton Voice of the Customer Award (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hilton-honors/1042962-hilton-voice-customer-award.html)

hamptoninnsider Jan 22, 2010 4:49 pm

Hilton Voice of the Customer Award

A listing of the top 25 Hiltons in the Americas. Results are based on loyalty, service and being problem free as gathered from customer satisfaction surveys. Don't know much more than that.

Hilton St. Petersburg Carillon Park
Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort
Hilton Columbia Center
Hilton Dallas/Southlake Town Square
Hilton Lac-Leamy
Hilton Columbus/Polaris
Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington
Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront
Hilton Branson Convention Center
Hilton Santa Cruz/Scotts Valley
Hilton Columbus at Easton
Hilton Knoxville Airport
Hilton Dallas/Rockwall
Hilton Asheville/Biltmore Park
Hilton Princess San Salvador Hotel
Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing
Hilton Suites Boca Raton
The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City
Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi
Hilton Dallas/Park Cities
Hilton Naples
Hilton Guadalajara
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Hilton Phoenix Chandler
Hilton Cartagena Hotel

Points Scrounger Jan 22, 2010 4:57 pm

I'm surprised Checkers L. A. isn't on there - the guests seem incredibly loyal!

Beckles Jan 22, 2010 7:11 pm

Hasn't the Hilton Orlando Bonnett Creek been open just a few months?

TRAVELSIG Jan 23, 2010 5:40 am

I agree completely with Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi- this is one of the best (business) hilton hotels in the world.

troyintn Jan 23, 2010 8:46 am

Originally Posted by Beckles (Post 13236999)
Hasn't the Hilton Orlando Bonnett Creek been open just a few months?

Yes 6 or so. I stayed there once so far it was ok. It looks nice and service was ok, but I wonder how it will be when the hotel is busy, since it is good size.

dwcatty Jan 23, 2010 1:46 pm

Hilton Asheville just opened in September or October.

mnredfox Jan 23, 2010 3:00 pm

Never been to any of them.

Points Scrounger Jan 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Neither have I

blackjack-21 Jan 23, 2010 8:29 pm

Hilton Suites, Boca Raton, FL

We stayed there for a three night stay last September. Very similar to an ES and got a good rate then of $77/nt. Rooms are a bit smaller than an ES, but comfortable, and we thought the HS's breakfast offerings were better then the ES hot choices. Overall a good stay. Only "complaint" was that the in-room coffee maker (brand new and changed twice) couldn't brew two full individual cups of coffee and Hilton should find a better tasting coffee from their supplier. This HS is right next to a fine seafood restaurant ($$$) called "City Fish Market", with excellent service and meals.

One thing I noticed when checking rates for this property the other day, is that unlike other Hillton properties, when you go to this hotel's home page it didn't show the reward category or points needed at the upper right, while most other properties do so whether logged in or not.

Too bad that Hilton doesn't have more of the HS properties, and doesn't even show the brand at the bottom of their home page. It only comes up when searching their other brands in a city that has one.

bj-21.