Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Best quality/value Hilton resort in East Asia?

Old Jan 21, 2010, 1:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium and LTP, Hilton Gold, SK Diamond, Finnair Gold, BA Silver

We're looking for ideas for a family-friendly (2 kids below two years of age) Hilton resort beach holiday in the Thailand - Japan - Indonesia "triangle". What are in your opinions the best options when basing a choice on "quality per dollar"? Conrad Bali would rank highly I reckon but we've been there twice already.
Old Jan 21, 2010, 3:32 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Gold, M&M FTL, QR Gold, HH Diamond, PCR Platinum
If you go with kids you MUST check out the Hilton Phuket. Lots of rooms, lots of space, very good prices, many pools, beach, great food, what else could you want? Not a category 7 hotel, but one you will definitely enjoy!

For more info check dedicated thread here on the Hilton forum.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.