Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

VISA Infinite Instant Gold plus 40k pts after 4 stays

Old Dec 20, 2011, 2:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, AS MVP, UA*S, SPG G, IHG P

https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/landin...initeGold.aspx

VISA Infinite Instant Gold Terms & Conditions:
https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/landin...teGold_TC.aspx

Hilton HHonors Member must register by 31 May 2012 with their valid Visa Infinite card at www.HHonors.com/VisaInfinite . Hilton HHonors Members with Blue or Silver status will receive HHonors Gold Elite status at the time of registration valid for one year. Thereafter, standard requirements must be met to maintain HHonors Gold Elite status. Full details of HHonors Gold Elite Membership will be mailed to Member upon registration, or are available here. HHonors Gold Elite benefits are subject to availability and may vary at each hotel. By completing four qualifying stays at any participating hotel and resort in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio by 31 May 2012 and paying with their Visa Infinite card, all registered HHonors Members will also earn a one-time additional bonus of 40,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points. Bonus Points do not count toward elite tier qualification. Please allow 6-8 weeks from completion of promotion period for Bonus Points to appear in HHonors account. Offer available only to valid Visa Infinite cardholders and is not transferable. This offer may be terminated without notice.

Hilton HHonors & Visa Infinite 「Instant Gold」 FAQs :
https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/landin...eGold_FAQ.aspx

What is the Instant Gold Membership offer?

Visa Infinite cardholders can earn instant Hilton HHonors Gold membership by registering for the promotion at www.HHonors.com/VisaInfinite. After registering, HHonors members will receive Gold benefits for all stays through May 31, 2013. If, after registering, the HHonors member completes four stays by May 31, 2012, using their Visa Infinite card, then they will earn a one-time additional bonus of 40,000 Hilton HHonors Points.

What are the Terms and conditions?

Hilton HHonors Member must register by May 31, 2013 with their valid Visa Infinite card at www.HHonors.com/VisaInfinite. Hilton HHonors Members with Blue or Silver status will receive HHonors Gold Elite status at the time of registration valid for one year. Thereafter, standard requirements must be met to maintain HHonors Gold Elite status. Full details of HHonors Gold Elite Membership will be mailed to Member upon registration, or are available here. HHonors Gold Elite benefits are subject to availability and may vary at each hotel. By completing four qualifying stays at any participating hotel and resort in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio by March 31, 2012, Member will earn a one-time additional bonus of 40,000 Hilton HHonors Points. Bonus Points do not count toward elite tier qualification. Please allow 6-8 weeks from completion of promotion period for Bonus Points to appear in HHonors account. Offer available only to valid Visa Infinite cardholders and is not transferable. This offer may be terminated without notice.

Hilton HHonors membership, earning of Points & Miles, and redemption of Points are subject to HHonors Terms and Conditions.

When does the promotion end?

May 31, 2013 (I think this is a typo, should be 2012)

Can anyone participate in this promotion?

To participate, you must be an HHonors member, have valid Visa Infinite card, and register for the promotion at www.HHonors.com/VisaInfinite.

What if I am not an HHonors member and I want to participate?

Individuals may join the Hilton HHonors program by visiting www.HHonors.com or by calling

1-800-HHonors, and then they may register for the promotion. You must be an HHonors member and have a valid Visa Infinite card to participate in the offer.

What if I do not have a Visa Infinite card and I want to participate?

Visa Infinite is by invitation only. For expression of interest, please call your card issuer.

Who is eligible to participate in this promotion?

This offer is open to selected Visa Infinite cardholders residing within Asia Pacific, Central Europe, Middle East and Africa and who are enrolled in Hilton HHonors and register for the promotion.

*Asia Pacific denotes Australia, Hong Kong, China, Korea Singapore, Taiwan, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, and Philippines

Do I have a Visa Infinite card?

Visa Infinite cards has the words 「VISA INFINITE」 on the front of the card. If you are not sure if you have a Visa Infinite card, they may enter your 6-digit card number at www.HHonors.com/VisaInfinite and attempt to register for the promotion. Numbers that are not Visa Infinite cards will display an error message.

I have a Visa Infinite card, but when I enter my card number I receive an error message?

If your card is a valid Visa Infinite card, as noted by the words VISA INFINITE on the front of the card, then follow these steps. 1. Make sure your card is not beyond the expiration date. 2. Verify you have entered your card number correctly. If you have verified these steps and you are still receiving an error message please contact your card issuer.

Are there any other methods to register for this promotion?

No, your Visa Infinite card and HHonors account information must be verified through the website www.HHonors.com/VisaInfinite.

Are all hotels participating in this promotion?

Yes, all hotels and resorts in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio will be participating in the Instant Gold promotion. There are no non-participating properties.

If my stay begins before the promotion start date but includes nights within the promotional period, will my stay still count towards my required of four stays to earn a one-time additional bonus of 40,000 Hilton HHonors Points?

Yes, as long as you register prior to checking out, your stay will count towards the offer.

If my stay begins before the promotion end date but includes nights after the promotional period, will my stay still count towards my required of four stays to earn a one-time additional bonus of 40,000 Hilton HHonors Points?

Yes, as long as you register prior to checking out, your stay will count towards the offer. A "stay" is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in again. Visit http://hhonors1.hilton.com/en_US/hh/terms.do for complete Terms & Conditions of the Hilton HHonors program.

If I check into the hotel prior to registering for the promotion, can I still receive my Gold benefits?

An HHonors member must register for the promotion prior to checking in for their hotel stay in order to receive the on-property Gold benefits. However, if you register during your stay and check-out using your Visa Infinite card, then that stay will count towards your fulfillment of four stays to earn a one-time additional bonus of 40,000 Hilton HHonors Points.

If I made reservations prior to the promotion start date, but the reservation dates are within the promotional period, can I register and participate in the offer?

Yes, as long as you register prior to checking in and use your Visa Infinite card to pay for your stay upon checking out, your stay will qualify for the offer.

When can I expect my HHonors Gold membership materials?

Full details of HHonors Gold Elite Membership will be mailed to Member upon registration, or are available here. You can learn the details of your Gold membership and Gold benefits at http://hhonors1.hilton.com/en_US/hh/about/gold.do.

What if I do not have enough time to complete four stays by May 31, 2012 to earn the one-time bonus of 40,000 Hilton HHonors points?

We appreciate your interest in the offer, but unfortunately we are not able to extend the promotional period. We welcome you to take advantage of other HHonors offers at www.HHonors.com or other Visa Infinite offers at www.visa.com/Infinite.
Old Dec 20, 2011, 6:21 am

Pardon my ignorance, but what is this Visa Infinite card?

Looks very similar to a Visa Signature, but is not available in America?
Old Dec 20, 2011, 12:26 pm

Programs: *Gold+Silver HHGold CCGold IHGPlatAmb
Do you think they give again 5k points if you sign being already a Gold- like the visa signature thing?
Old Dec 20, 2011, 4:38 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Silver, UA Silver, US DMS, AA, HA, WN
Interesting that it's the first six numbers and not the last six numbers. Since the first few numbers of the card are typically similar or the same for a particular issuer, a quick Google image search got me 6 numbers that work just fine. From the Visa Signature promo (and these T&C's), I know you won't get the bonus points without actually using a Visa Infinite card, but if you need gold for next year, this might be a good way to get it.
Old Dec 20, 2011, 4:41 pm

Originally Posted by drjameschen
When does the promotion end?

May 31, 2013 (I think this is a typo, should be 2012)
This may not a typo. Per the T&C's, if you sign up for the promotion, you get gold status through May 2013 (whether or not you get the bonus points). Then again, you need to sign up by May 2012, so I guess it all depends on the interpretation.

Moral of the story: if you're gonna get in on this, get in early.
Old Dec 20, 2011, 5:25 pm

Programs: Various airline, hotel and credit card programs
Originally Posted by javacodeguy

We have it here in Canada.
It is probably our version Visa Signature.
Old Dec 20, 2011, 7:18 pm

Originally Posted by Drosophila
Do you think they give again 5k points if you sign being already a Gold- like the visa signature thing?
I would like to know this as well. Anyone try it yet?
Old Dec 20, 2011, 8:21 pm
`X'

Programs: QFF NB, DJ Gold, A3 Gold, HHonors Gold, Marriott Silver, Carlson Silver, A|Club Gold
and now im gold till may2013
Old Dec 21, 2011, 12:52 am

Programs: *Gold+Silver HHGold CCGold IHGPlatAmb
Did any Gold member try that as well and got points on top??
Old Dec 21, 2011, 1:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by javacodeguy

+1, I've never heard of it either.
Old Dec 22, 2011, 10:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Pleb, HH Gold, PWP General Secretary
Instant gold and 40k points/ 4 stays by 5/31/12 with Visa Infinite

So instant Hhonors gold and 40,000 points after 4 stays if you have a visa infinite card.
Just need to verify the first 6 numbers of your card (they all start with 411945), and have a hhonors account.

link here https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/landin...initeGold.aspx

hat tip to lucky coins.
Old Dec 22, 2011, 11:05 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by colpuck
Just need to verify the first 6 numbers of your card (they all start with 411945), and have a hhonors account.
And pay with the Infinite card for those stays:

By completing four qualifying stays at any participating hotel and resort in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio by 31 May 2012 and paying with their Visa Infinite card, all registered HHonors Members will also earn a one-time additional bonus of 40,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points
Wonder what happens if someone Diamond registers?
Old Dec 22, 2011, 11:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Pleb, HH Gold, PWP General Secretary
Originally Posted by cblaisd
Wonder what happens if someone Diamond registers?
you get a divide by 0 error?
Old Dec 22, 2011, 11:11 pm

Programs: Hyatt D/HHonors D/ SPG P/ Marriott P/ IHG P/ UA 1K/ AA EXP/ DL D
Nothing. Still diamond.
Old Dec 23, 2011, 2:37 am

Programs: IHG Spire Amb, HH Diamond, DL Diamond and 1MM
I second the idea to get in early on this one.
Already on the front page of Slickdeals.

Here's what some idiot at Slickdeals wrote:

"I couldn't get it to work, so I contacted Hilton for help. The rep. said she didn't think this was a legitimate deal. So I asked for escalation & am on hold now, waiting for a supervisor."

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.