Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Any word of the Delta MQM promo returning for Q4

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2011, 7:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,

For the past few years Hilton has had the promo of 500 Delta MQMs for stays in Q4 that were 2 nights or more. Has any insiders heard if that is returning for 2011? That combined with the stay four promo would be enough to possibly get a mattress run out of me.
Old Sep 28, 2011, 9:04 am

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, PC Plat, Marriott Plat
I haven't heard anything yet. I am hoping for this one too!

Last year, it was for stays from Sept. 1st through Dec. 10th.
Old Sep 28, 2011, 10:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by Time Away
I haven't heard anything yet. I am hoping for this one too!

Last year, it was for stays from Sept. 1st through Dec. 10th.
That's right it did start in Sept last year. I haven't heard anything about it coming back so doesn't sound promising. I don't need the MQMs this year but the MQMs to rollover are always nice.
Old Sep 28, 2011, 1:05 pm

Originally Posted by jamesteroh
For the past few years Hilton has had the promo of 500 Delta MQMs for stays in Q4 that were 2 nights or more. Has any insiders heard if that is returning for 2011? That combined with the stay four promo would be enough to possibly get a mattress run out of me.
Booked some October stays with that hope. I just started looking at other hotels with other Q4 promos that fit my travel patterns better to change to.
Old Oct 3, 2011, 7:46 am

Programs: MAR Lifetime Platinum, Delta Plat., IHG Spire Amb., Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
I wish they'd bring it back, too, but it doesn't look promising. If they did, I'd extend a couple of my Hilton stays.
Old Oct 3, 2011, 12:25 pm

Programs: DL FO, HH Gold
Came across this offer while making a reservation this morning (it was on the right side of the page with all the other offers):

https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/proces...px?lp=deltamqm
Old Oct 3, 2011, 2:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SFOHPN
Came across this offer while making a reservation this morning (it was on the right side of the page with all the other offers):

Thanks! Looks like it is only 250 MQMs this year instead of 500 but will still provide for extra rollover miles.
Old Oct 4, 2011, 7:50 am

Originally Posted by SFOHPN

There is also a discussion going on in the DL forum:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...e-11dec11.html
Old Oct 7, 2011, 3:23 pm

I just checked my account from last year's MQM promo. This year's promo is lacking... However, I'll take what I can get.

Last year, you earned MQMs for either fixed or variable miles for your HH stay. I had several stays that were over $500, so I opted for the variable miles option. I earned 2518 MQMs with last year's promo with only 4 stays.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.