Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Outdated and Obsolete Point Stretcher Hotel Reward Dates: The Consolidated Thread

Outdated and Obsolete Point Stretcher Hotel Reward Dates: The Consolidated Thread

Old May 10, 1999, 11:00 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Location: In protest of Flyertalk's uncalledfor censoring of my point of view, I cancelled my InsideFlyer subscription. So long, and thanks for everything.

I've been waiting for these to be posted/announced for quite some time.

The Hilton web site now has some point stretcher dates for July, September, November and December.....but only in one hotel in Oklahoma!

[This message has been edited by NJDavid (edited 05-10-99).]
Old Jun 10, 1999, 5:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Fall PointStretchers Available!

Well at least I think they are. I couldn't access them at Hilton's web site, but on the phone I confirmed that for the Party In Paradise, that PointStretchers are now available at the Hilton Hawaiian Village for the entire month of November.

So if any of you have been waiting for them to come out for this or other Hilton properties, you may want to give HHonors a call to get a head start before the mailings go out.

[This message has been edited by PremEx (edited 06-22-1999).]
Old Jun 11, 1999, 10:05 am
Original Member

Thanks for the tip. I have been waiting for these to come out. I am staying at the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Nov. for 3 nights as part of my honeymoon. Called and confirmed a point stretcher award this morning for 3 free nights. Now instead of 100,000 points I only have to use 35,000.
Old Jun 17, 1999, 9:08 pm
Original Member

Location: UA UGS 1K; US Chairman: AA Platinum: Marriott Platinum Premier; *wood Gold
I received the detail in my statement today. Great offers. We were planning to stay at the San Diego Resort in Sept for 5 nights at a "cost" of 135,000 points. Just booked the stay for the same 5 nights for 60,000. Lot of good hotels listed including several European capitals all at the same discounted rates.
Old Jun 27, 1999, 11:34 pm
Original Member

They have greatly expanded the number of hotels at which the Point stretchers are available for this period. However, for some of them, the are only available for a few specific dates over the next two quarters. Overall, though, probably means expanded availability of rooms. It isn't disclosed, though, whether they have added capacity controls for these dates at these hotels, i.e., only a certain number of rooms will be available at Point Stretcher hotels on these dates. anyone been unable to book one of these Point Stretchers? We are looking at dates and locations, but haven't decided when or where we are going yet.
Old Dec 2, 1999, 1:16 pm

Programs: DL Diamond MM, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond . www.chicagosemianrs.org
New Point Stretchers

I don't know if anyone has this yet, but I have the new Point Stretchers list for 2000. If anyone wants me to look for the dates at specific hotels, I will be glad to check the list. I would offer to fax it but it is a faxed copy and fairly poor.

Chris Moss
Old Dec 2, 1999, 1:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Would you please fax it anyway? I understand it won't be a great copy. Scott the Flier and I would like to look at it. Fax 408-957-0136
Old Dec 2, 1999, 8:27 pm

Programs: DL Diamond MM, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond . www.chicagosemianrs.org
Maybe I shouldn't give out all of these dates until after I make my reservations.....

It is on it's way though.

CMoss
Old Dec 2, 1999, 9:49 pm

Chris,

could you fax me a copy too? If it's not too much trouble... (954) 337-0936

Thanks

honu
Old Dec 3, 1999, 2:57 pm

If anybody else wants a copy, make sure you tell me who to send it to. I don't think "Attn: Love2Fly" would make it to the right person in an office of 30. If Honu, Catman or Baze/Scott the Flier don't get yours by tonight, get back with me. I am about to send them. How did the fax of a fax come out?

Chris Moss

[This message has been edited by ChrisMoss7 (edited 12-03-1999).]
Old Dec 3, 1999, 8:36 pm

where did you get it from?

[This message has been edited by sergio (edited 12-03-1999).]
Old Dec 3, 1999, 11:34 pm

One must keep one's sources confidential.

CMoss
Old Dec 5, 1999, 5:54 pm

Programs: Hilton, United, Marriott, American
Very nice of you to offer this. I'd very much appreciate a copy. My fax# is 561-483-1779. Along with all the above, Thanks

[This message has been edited by brentski (edited 12-08-1999).]
Old Dec 6, 1999, 2:34 am

Chris: How about providing the Hilton info that I recently emailed you.

[This message has been edited by sergio (edited 12-06-1999).]
Old Dec 6, 1999, 5:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Suspect you are in Spain by now, but when you get back I'd appreciate a copy (780 431-0830). Mucho gracias.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.