Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Bath Amenities

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2011, 9:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, *G, Flying Blue Platinum, LH M&M, Hilton Diamond, Hertz 5* Gold, Global Entry
Thumbs up New Bath Amenities

A HUGE +1 from me for the move to the PeterThomasRoth Clinical Skin Care bath amenities recently at Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines and Hilton San Diego Harbor Island. Hope this is a permanent change across the brand. ^^^
Old May 6, 2011, 9:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
they also have them at the hilton fashion district in NYC. I also hope they put them in all hilton family hotels.s

What I really like is they are in small tubes instead of those plastic bottles. I never heard of that brand before my stay last weekend but like it better than neutragina.
Old May 6, 2011, 10:33 pm

Hilton brand hasn't had Neutrogena in years.
Old May 6, 2011, 11:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
I like the current brand...
Old May 7, 2011, 6:07 am

Also available on recent stays at Hilton O'Hare and Columbia Center. There was a card with the following (so it looks like it will soon roll out across the brand):

Check out our new bath amenities by Peter Thomas Roth!

We are pleased to announce the launch of our new personal care amenity program for Hilton Hotels & Resorts: Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Skin & Hair Care.

Peter Thomas Roth is a retail line based on a treatment approach to beautiful skin and hair. The Mega-Rich formulations contain advanced ingredients to correct underlying problems and deliver beautiful, healthy results. The products promise the client treatment quality solutions and deliver on the promise.
Old May 7, 2011, 7:51 am

Programs: AA Gold, Hilton Honors Diamond
What I love...

Recently stayed at the Hilton in Dedham, MA. I loved the bath soap bar. It is a massage soap bar. You have to see/use it to understand what I'm talking about - but the massage bumps on half of the bar and the shape make it user friendly an an enjoyable change from a "regular" bar of soap.
Old May 7, 2011, 10:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by mswtravels
Recently stayed at the Hilton in Dedham, MA. I loved the bath soap bar. It is a massage soap bar. You have to see/use it to understand what I'm talking about - but the massage bumps on half of the bar and the shape make it user friendly an an enjoyable change from a "regular" bar of soap.
Glad to hear it -- I'm going to start running low on soap ... in a year or so!
Old May 7, 2011, 11:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
Glad to hear it -- I'm going to start running low on soap ... in a year or so!
Has Hilton stopped replacing bath products daily? Housekeeping used to replace them every time they cleaned and I have noticed lately they haven't been and it just isn't hilton properties.

I wish all the Hilton family would uyyse the soap they use at the Wit in Chicago. I cant find a brand name on it and would love to buy it for at home. I asked housekeeping one time and she said she didn't know and handed me five bars of it
Old May 7, 2011, 12:47 pm

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by jamesteroh
they also have them at the hilton fashion district in NYC.
They were at the Millenium Hilton as well two weeks ago, too.
Old May 9, 2011, 4:08 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, HHonors Diamond, National Executive Elite
Until recently, both Hilton Garden Inn and Doubletree offered Neutrogena bath products. Now that Doubletree has switched to Crabtree and Evelyn products, I guess corporate decided that Hilton Hotels & Resorts needed to differentiate itself with a new line of toiletries.

It would be nice if U.S. properties consistently offered the full range of products for their respective brands. Where one Hilton property supplies soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, mouthwash, moisturizer, shoe shine cloth, and a vanity kit, for example, another property of the same brand might offer just soap, shampoo, conditioner, and moisturizer.

I find that international properties typically offer the full suite of products, a practice that helps maintain a consistent brand image.

Last edited by MS02113; May 9, 2011 at 4:18 pm
Old May 9, 2011, 5:07 pm

Programs: BA Silver, Mucci
I don't like the Peter Thomas Roth toiletries at all. I much prefer the previous Crabtree & Evelyn.
Old May 9, 2011, 7:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
Originally Posted by MS02113
Until recently, both Hilton Garden Inn and Doubletree offered Neutrogena bath products. Now that Doubletree has switched to Crabtree and Evelyn products, I guess corporate decided that Hilton Hotels & Resorts needed to differentiate itself with a new line of toiletries.
HS use Neutrogena as well.

Haven't stayed in a DT for a while, just curious, is DT using LaSource from C&E that Hilton used before ? Or some other C&E line ?
Old May 9, 2011, 9:07 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, HHonors Diamond, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by ORDnHKG
Haven't stayed in a DT for a while, just curious, is DT using LaSource from C&E that Hilton used before ? Or some other C&E line ?
The new Doubletree amenities—Crabtree & Evelyn Citron—are different from the outgoing Hilton La Source offerings, though the bottles are similar.
Old May 9, 2011, 9:51 pm

Programs: AP, HHonours Diamond
Conrad's Acca Kappa line is great. Other than that, pretty much all Hilton family brands shampoos and soaps are pretty terrible, (as are those of most of their competitors) specially the disgusting chemical smelling Neutrogina soaps at Homewood.
Old May 10, 2011, 3:36 am

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, Bonvoy LT Plat, TSA vilifier extraordinaire, Once upon a time... US Silver, AA Gold
Originally Posted by MS02113
It would be nice if U.S. properties consistently offered the full range of products for their respective brands. Where one Hilton property supplies soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, mouthwash, moisturizer, shoe shine cloth
I haven't seen a shoe shine cloth in years.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.