Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Q3/2011 promotion

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2011, 12:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Signed up. Thanks for the link.
Old Jun 22, 2011, 1:18 am

Programs: EY Plat, Accor Plat
https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/DoubleYourHHonors <-- all i seem to get is either "Bad request" or "coming soon"

ive selected double your miles (as im dumping HHonors)

anyone else getting failed registrations?
Old Jun 22, 2011, 1:30 am
Ambassador: Finnair Plus
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
Originally Posted by kelix
https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/DoubleYourHHonors <-- all i seem to get is either "Bad request" or "coming soon"

I am getting the same error for the miles option. For the double points it seems to work. IS THIS A HINT?
Old Jun 22, 2011, 3:23 am

Programs: Hilton honors, virgin Atlantic
bonus points with the wife as well!

Just cancelled reservation at Chicago Conrad as they opted out. Re-booked at the drake. For the same rate cost I now get $375 worth of gift cards that can get her a new bag at coach.
Whoop whoop!
Old Jun 22, 2011, 5:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA plus
Originally Posted by adamstewart1980
Just cancelled reservation at Chicago Conrad as they opted out. Re-booked at the drake. For the same rate cost I now get $375 worth of gift cards that can get her a new bag at coach.
Whoop whoop!
If you are a diamond, you might want to cheek out a recent thread about not getting perks there but nice way to look out for the wife
Old Jun 22, 2011, 6:03 am

Programs: delta hilton honors
Originally Posted by agrawal2
Many Thanks!!!
Old Jun 22, 2011, 7:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by GoingAway
If you are a diamond, you might want to cheek out a recent thread about not getting perks there but nice way to look out for the wife
I was the one that started the recent thread about no lounge access at the Drake, but have also stayed at the Conrad.

Wasn't impressed at all with the conrad breakfast, it was a voucher and didn't cover much on their menu. I've had lounge breakfasts that I liked better. If the poster doesn't get lounge access and can get the full breakfast buffet like I did, that is a LOT better than the conrads breakfast.

Conrad is more modern though. Location of the Conrad is also a lot better, near Norstrom and shopping, etc. The Drakes location isn't that convenient for shopping and sighseeing.
Old Jun 22, 2011, 7:50 am

Programs: HHonors Lifetime Diamond, Priority Club Plat, Accor Gold, Flying Blue, Exec Club.
I think this promo is GREAT- I like double miles a lot

However, I can't sign up! Selecting double miles, the page wont load. Just rung the diamond desk, they have said it isn't live yet, try again tomorrow.

Maybe this is why people cant sign up? Maybe double points is live but double miles isn't or something?
Old Jun 22, 2011, 7:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by kelix

2X miles registration has failed for me repeatedly the evening of the 21st thru now.
Old Jun 22, 2011, 8:17 am

Programs: HH Gold, Airtran A+ Elite
Can we get double miles even if we pick the 500 fixed miles in my way? I couldn't find anything that said one way or the other on the page.
Old Jun 22, 2011, 8:37 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Kimpton IC, Marriott Plat, AS MVP Gold
We should not only be able to get double the 500 fixed mile, but also double the 1000 fixed mile (Virgin Atlantic)
Old Jun 22, 2011, 9:20 am

Programs: AA EXP & 1MM (Lifetime Gold); Marriott Gold; National Exec Emerald's
I was just able to sign up for "double your points"
Old Jun 22, 2011, 9:27 am

I am trying to figure out which option would be better here. Currently diamond with about 400k points. Historically I have always gone just points, and my "my way rewards" are set to points and points. I also have around 24k delta miles, so was thinking of doing the points and fixed miles option. I usually stay in low to moderate priced hiltons for work, ranging from 150 to 250 a night. I know I will probably have about 6-10 stays coming up in 3rd quarter, with around 8-12 nights. Some of them will be reward stays on points.

If you were in my shoes, which options would you choose?
Old Jun 22, 2011, 9:31 am

Originally Posted by Minneapolis
Why are the states not listed in alphabetical order?
Looks alphabetical to me. Did they fix it?
Old Jun 22, 2011, 9:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott/Lifetime Titanium Hyatt/Explorist, Hilton/Silver, IHG Spire,UA Gold
Originally Posted by adamstewart1980
Whoop whoop!
Wait, what?

How are you getting the coach gift cards?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.