Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

25K Bonus Points for Every 10 nights by 12/31/10 - Targeted

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2010, 1:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, HH Diamond, National EE

Get 25,000 Bonus Points when you spend 10 nights at hotels within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio.

Your elite Diamond status is about to get a little sweeter. Register now to make your next ten nights your most valuable yet.

Offer is for named recipient only and is not transferable. Offer valid for nights completed between now and December 31, 2010 at hotels within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio. You must check-in and check-out during the promotion period. Prior to check-in of your first night, Hilton HHonors members must first register for the promotion through a link provided exclusively within the offer email. There is no limit to the number of Bonus Points you may earn through this promotion. The more nights you stay, the more points you earn. The ten nights need not be consecutive. The 25,000 Bonus Points will be credited to your account after every 10 paid nights. Bonus points do not count toward VIP tier qualification. Offer may not be combined with other select offers.

Last edited by Phil2016; Aug 18, 2010 at 2:56 pm
Old Aug 18, 2010, 1:49 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott GLD, HH PLT, Hertz 5*
new promo 25k bonus for 10 nights.

Exclusively For Diamond Members

an extra carat

Get 25,000 Bonus Points when you spend 10 nights at hotels within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio.
Your elite Diamond status is about to get a little sweeter. Register Now Register now to make your next ten nights your most valuable yet.

T&Cs
ffer is for named recipient only and is not transferable. Offer valid for nights completed between now and December 31, 2010 at hotels within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio. You must check-in and check-out during the promotion period. Prior to check-in of your first night, Hilton HHonors members must first register for the promotion through a link provided exclusively within the offer email. There is no limit to the number of Bonus Points you may earn through this promotion. The more nights you stay, the more points you earn. The ten nights need not be consecutive. The 25,000 Bonus Points will be credited to your account after every 10 paid nights. Bonus points do not count toward VIP tier qualification. Offer may not be combined with other select offers.
Old Aug 18, 2010, 1:51 pm

Programs: WN CP/A-List, AS MVPG75K
I got a different one.

Get a free night certificate when you spend 10 nights at hotels within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio.

Offer is for named recipient only and is not transferable. Offer valid for nights completed between now and December 31, 2010 at hotels within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio. You must check-in and check-out during the promotion period. Prior to check-in of your first night, Hilton HHonors members must first register for the promotion through a link provided exclusively within the offer email. There is no limit to the number of Free Night Certificates you may earn through this promotion. The more nights you stay, the more free nights you earn. The ten nights need not be consecutive. The free night certificate will be delivered within six weeks of completion of every 10 paid nights. The free night certificate is valid for one year after date of issuance at all participating hotels within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio. The free night certificate applies to one night's standard room rate and corresponding taxes and does not apply to gratuities, resort fees or incidental charges. Redemption of certificate is subject to availability. Offer may not be combined with other select offers.
Old Aug 18, 2010, 1:51 pm

I'm in the middle of a four night stay, going to ask the hotel to check me out and back in ;-)

BM
Old Aug 18, 2010, 2:01 pm

I got the same one as tusphotog. Funny thing is that when you click on the "Register Now" button, it takes you directly to a page thanking you for enrolling. No need to enter a user name and password. So (and I admit I'm computer challenged), I guess the recipient's account information is embedded in the link.
Old Aug 18, 2010, 2:03 pm

Programs: AA Plt 3MM; UA 1K 2 MM; MR Lifetime Plat; HH Lifetime Diamond; HH Diamond; IGH Spire Ambas; SPG Gold
This is a seriously good promo, with the potential to "destroy" other chains' promos.

For example, Marriott just announced a Q4 megabonus (details available on 198 August), but I doubt it will come close to this promotion in terms of bonus potential.

Can you provide the link--cannot find any info when I logged into my account. Or is this a targeted promotion....

Last edited by travelexpert; Aug 18, 2010 at 2:09 pm
Old Aug 18, 2010, 2:14 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Delta Diamond, AA Million Miler
Mine was a bit different...

Get a free night certificate when you spend 10 nights at hotels within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio. Your elite Diamond status is about to get a little sweeter.
Register now to make your next ten nights your most valuable yet.

Offer is for named recipient only and is not transferable. Offer valid for nights completed between now and December 31, 2010 at hotels within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio.
Old Aug 18, 2010, 2:16 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Unfortunately I think is targeted.
I did not get any mail.
Old Aug 18, 2010, 2:19 pm

I got the 1 free night as well.
Old Aug 18, 2010, 2:20 pm

I also got the 10 nights = 1 free cert. which is MUCH better than 25,000 points if redeemed at a CAT 4 or higher.

Also, I doubt it but since the T&C's don't specifically exclude award stays, do you think they might count?
Old Aug 18, 2010, 2:23 pm

"Offer is for named recipient only and is not transferable."

So i think targetted.

Hmm, with this offer my Marriott PLT status might be in serious health for next year, unless they issue a challenge to prop it up.

BM
Old Aug 18, 2010, 2:24 pm

Programs: United 0, HH Gold
I didn't get anything, but my dad got the free night for 10 e-mail. Damn.
Old Aug 18, 2010, 2:24 pm

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
Just received my offer - - 10 nights for 1 free night (unlimited). ^
Old Aug 18, 2010, 2:25 pm

Originally Posted by seychellesbound
I also got the 10 nights = 1 free cert. which is MUCH better than 25,000 points if redeemed at a CAT 4 or higher.

Also, I doubt it but since the T&C's don't specifically exclude award stays, do you think they might count?
Apart from points do not expire as quickly as the certs.

BM
Old Aug 18, 2010, 2:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
I also got the email for a free night for every 10 stays.

I can't find where it says that award stays don't qualify but I can't imagine they would include an award stay as a night for a promo like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.