Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hertz Customer Service email?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2016, 4:04 am

Hertz Help

Hi Mike I recently had some issues wother Hertz can you tell me some contact people/info that might be able to help?

Thanks so much!
Colin

Originally Posted by mmcdowell
Cessch,

No need to send any more e-mails to Hertz if you haven't already done so. Just private message me your rental details and I'll personally work to get it straightened out for you. I'm really sorry that there seems to have been a mix-up with your rental check-in date. O'Hare is one of the busiest airports in the world and with the volume that goes through it is certainly possible that the car was accidentally not checked in on time. Again, my apologies.

Also, if you've already contacted Terry, don't worry about getting back to me. I'm sure he'll handle it.

Mike McDowell
Innovation Architect
Hertz
Old Jul 12, 2016, 6:26 am
Company Representative, CashSwap

Programs: Hertz, Avis, Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, United, JetBlue
Have you already tried to contact customer service and not gotten a reply? If not, I would just go to hertz.com and use the chat service to get an instant response. If that doesn't work, let me know.

Mike McDowell
Director, Value and Insights
Hertz
Old Aug 4, 2016, 5:01 pm

Have you already tried to contact customer service and not gotten a reply? If not, I would just go to hertz.com and use the chat service to get an instant response. If that doesn't work, let me know.

Mike McDowell
Hertz
I typically avoid Hertz Chat as it is a rather unprofessional way of contacting Hertz. For example, the last agent I spoke to wrote in all caps for whatever reason and only really provided me with the CS phone number. I think we are better off phoning directly!
Old Feb 13, 2017, 1:30 pm

Programs: DL DM MM; Hilton Diamond; Hertz 5*
Hertz customer service - hello?? Is anyone there?

Bumping an old thread - does anyone know if Terry Graham is still with Hertz and still in the capacity of helping when Hertz doesn't respond?

Or,

If anyone has any insight into my situation - my son is under 25 and a Hertz Gold member and is a USAA member. Hertz waives the under 25 fee for USAA members. He rented a car at an airport and they refused to waive the fee.

Seems to me that Hertz either needs to reimburse the fee or change the terms to "sometimes" we waive the fee.
Old Feb 13, 2017, 1:42 pm
Company Representative, CashSwap

Programs: Hertz, Avis, Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, United, JetBlue
FirstInFlight,

I'm sorry to hear that the there was an issue. If you private message me your details I'll do my best to get this sorted out for you.

Also, just an FYI for all that Terry Graham moved on from Hertz a few years ago.

Mike McDowell
Hertz
Old Apr 12, 2017, 8:28 pm

Forgotten item

Mr McDowell I left a computer in the glove compartment of a vehicle I returned to ohare. I've been trying to contact them but no one ever picks up the phone. Is this how I treat 5 star members? Emails haven't been returned either. Can u tell me how next to proceed before they tell me that the computer has vanished??

Obinna ezeamuzie
Old Jul 21, 2018, 2:34 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond
I wanted to thank Mike McDowell and his team for their kind response and resolution to an issue I encountered in Paris. They redeemed Hertz/Thrifty in my eyes and made me a future customer. He is responsive to FT messages as of July 2018.Schedule
Old Jul 27, 2018, 2:49 am

I see it's quite an old thread - Any Hertz representatives still active?

I rented under a couple of bonus points offers, which didn't post. After contacting customer service by email, the 1200 missing points were posted, and I had an email reply confirming.

Those 1200 points have just dropped off my account again without notice.

I complied with all the terms of the promos, was disappointed but not surprised when they didn't post, was pleased and relieved when CS fixed it and added the points, but to see those points suddenly vanish really leaves a bad taste...
Old Jul 28, 2018, 6:27 pm

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt LT DM, Wyndham DM, Hertz PC, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Savage25
I've had some issues with Hertz DTW that I filled out the online feedback form for last Sunday, but I still haven't heard back from them. Is there an email address for Hertz Customer Service?
Perfect timing. Literally just had the worst Hertz experience and tried to use online form. Kept getting errors. Used Chat and kept telling me to call. Which sits on hold.

Originally Posted by Louie_LI
My recent problem with Hertz was resolved and the e-mail was from:

[email protected]
Awesome. Thanks!
Old Jul 31, 2018, 9:12 am

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt LT DM, Wyndham DM, Hertz PC, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
How long does it take for Hertz to reply? Wow... days go by and nothing. That seems really surprising.
Old Aug 2, 2018, 9:39 am

Still no reply.

Hertz didn't credit bonus points when I met all the criteria. After chasing them, they added the missing points. Then without any notice, a couple of weeks later, they removed the points. Now, they are back to ignoring me.

That is a customer experience that is even worse trying to use their website to book a car, and almost as bad as trying to actually use Hertz points to rent a car (which seems to be impossible).
Old Aug 2, 2018, 1:01 pm

Programs: AA EXP/2MM - DL PM - OZ Diamond - Bonvoy LTT - Hyatt Glob - IHG Plat - National EE - Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by dinanm3atl
Perfect timing. Literally just had the worst Hertz experience and tried to use online form. Kept getting errors.
Did you happen to get a response from that email address? Encountering the same website issue -- I keep getting an error, no matter the browser or mobile/desktop site...
Old Aug 6, 2018, 7:18 am

Originally Posted by SpeedRicer
Did you happen to get a response from that email address? Encountering the same website issue -- I keep getting an error, no matter the browser or mobile/desktop site...
Yes, finally.

And they only addressed the incorrect billing. They ignored the actual service issue. I replied again and said thanks for handling
what should have not even happened but what about the second issue. Replied a day or two later and said mailing me a 50 dollar
gift card for Hertz.
Old Oct 7, 2019, 1:04 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
FirstInFlight,

I'm sorry to hear that the there was an issue. If you private message me your details I'll do my best to get this sorted out for you.

Also, just an FYI for all that Terry Graham moved on from Hertz a few years ago.

Mike McDowell
Hertz
Hi Mike,

Do you still handle CS for Hertz? I have been unable to get a response from the city manager for a recent issue and want someone to help resolve the issue.
Old Jan 24, 2020, 2:43 am

Bill issues

Cessch,

No need to send any more e-mails to Hertz if you haven't already done so. Just private message me your rental details and I'll personally work to get it straightened out for you. I'm really sorry that there seems to have been a mix-up with your rental check-in date. O'Hare is one of the busiest airports in the world and with the volume that goes through it is certainly possible that the car was accidentally not checked in on time. Again, my apologies.

Also, if you've already contacted Terry, don't worry about getting back to me. I'm sure he'll handle it.

Mike McDowell
Innovation Architect
Hertz
Hi I recently got charged for tolls and I am not willing to pay for them because I was told the insurance company would be covering for every cost of the rental car while my car was getting repaired I am not about to waste money I dont have on this situation. I already got charged $400 for something I didnt even agree on and your refusing to refund me back my money? I think its ridiculous hoe some people run the hertz I went too nobody explained a single thing to me all they said was state farm would be covering for everything. But yet you decide to charge me for tolls and $400 for who knows what.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.