Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

Requesting hertz exec inquiry contact numbers

Old Jun 24, 2011, 10:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP >3 Million miles,HH Lifetime Diamond

I'm looking for exec office inquiry contact information for hertz. I have a running investigation that has been very slow to resolve and I'd like to move up the food chain of customer service. I'm hoping someone has had this issue before and can help out. Thanks
Old Jun 25, 2011, 10:41 am
LGA

Programs: AS; AA; UA; DL; VS; BA; Nat'l Emer. Exec.; AGR
Originally Posted by worldiswide
I'm looking for exec office inquiry contact information for hertz. I have a running investigation that has been very slow to resolve and I'd like to move up the food chain of customer service. I'm hoping someone has had this issue before and can help out. Thanks
The Oklahoma customer service number (405-775-3180) got me exactly nowhere. Quite a few years as Hertz Gold and at least half of those as Five Start, and I got nowhere. And I was asking for something really small...

Don't know if there's any other number to try, but after a few calls to them, I'm very glad I have my Emerald Exec status with National.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.