Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Prestige downgrade

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2017, 11:47 am
Original Poster

Prestige downgrade

I have a reservation at an airport location for an Infiniti QX80 (S4). When I made the reservation I was expecting to haul 6 people plus luggages but now it will only be 2 of us. Was looking to book a smaller vehicle but the rates are now more than what I had booked the Infiniti QX80 for. Given availability, will it be difficult to "downgrade" to say a Mercedes GLC/GLE ect.?
Old Jan 20, 2017, 12:13 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by dontego
I have a reservation at an airport location for an Infiniti QX80 (S4). When I made the reservation I was expecting to haul 6 people plus luggages but now it will only be 2 of us. Was looking to book a smaller vehicle but the rates are now more than what I had booked the Infiniti QX80 for. Given availability, will it be difficult to "downgrade" to say a Mercedes GLC/GLE ect.?
You may be able to downgrade at the rental counter but it really depends on availability and how helpful the agent wants to be. Absolutely no guarantees in a situation like this, so would not bank on it.
Old Jan 20, 2017, 11:15 pm

the QX80 is a nice car, I'd keep it. Of course, if you're flying into MCO they'll try to give you a Dodge Journey or Nissan Rogue anyway.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.