Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

Need Help with One Way SLC to NYC -- Hertz Adrenaline Mustang GT-H

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2016, 5:09 am
Original Poster

Hello,
I'm looking to hire a Mustang GT-H from Hertz in Salt Lake City and drive to NYC. I'm struggling with the one way booking. Just wondering if anyone had any tips/suggestions of what to do or where else I might hire one please?

Thanks!
Old Oct 27, 2016, 12:48 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold since '02, Hertz President's Circle since '07
Welcome to FlyerTalk!

Could you be more specific? What are the issues you're running into?
Old Oct 27, 2016, 10:41 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
Originally Posted by Rut Dog
Welcome to FlyerTalk!

Could you be more specific? What are the issues you're running into?
I imagine OP simply can't book it online, because it shows unavailable.

OP, I would try calling the SLC location directly. Good luck getting this on a one-way though, it may not be doable. Hertz.com will show one-ways that you can do even if the renting location might not otherwise want to do it -- I put in April 15 as a random date and I see reasonable rates on the standard categories (A-G) and some others like a Nissan Armada, for example (but high >$500/day rates on some others like an Infiniti SUV).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.