Wiki Posts
Search

Gold Plus Rewards - Two Free Days

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2016, 12:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Gold Plus Rewards - Two Free Days

Gold Plus Rewards only shows One Free Day for redemption in Italy. Can I combine two One Free Day rewards for a two day rental? It shows a different reward code for Two Free Days for redemption in US, but not for Italy.
Old Feb 14, 2016, 1:42 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

You would need to make 2 separate bookings

If the location is prepared to close a booking off and open a new one, then you will be ok otherwise will need to return the car
Old Feb 14, 2016, 1:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Dave Noble
You would need to make 2 separate bookings

If the location is prepared to close a booking off and open a new one, then you will be ok otherwise will need to return the car
Bummer. I will not be able to return the car as I will be in a different town. Looks like I can only redeem for one day and pay for one.
Old Feb 14, 2016, 11:55 am
Suspended

Hertz in Italy is terrible. Worst customer service ever, the experience is miserable. Hertz Gold Desk just washes their hands of it, they say there is nothing they can do.
Old Feb 15, 2016, 12:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by oldgoldflyer
Hertz in Italy is terrible. Worst customer service ever, the experience is miserable. Hertz Gold Desk just washes their hands of it, they say there is nothing they can do.
It would be helpful to know more details.@:-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.