Wiki Posts
Search

Personal CDP?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2014, 8:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond
Personal CDP?

I'm self employed and spend about about $20k annually on rentals primarily out of the Hertz LAX location. My LA client canceled their agreement with Hertz, and the CDP that I previously had access to is no longer valid.

Has anyone, individually or as a small business, negotiated their own CDP or made arrangements for set contract rates through a particular location (LAX in my case) and can share their experience?
Old Apr 23, 2014, 10:13 am

Programs: Hertz PC, National Exec Elite, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by Tugg
I'm self employed and spend about about $20k annually on rentals primarily out of the Hertz LAX location. My LA client canceled their agreement with Hertz, and the CDP that I previously had access to is no longer valid.

Has anyone, individually or as a small business, negotiated their own CDP or made arrangements for set contract rates through a particular location (LAX in my case) and can share their experience?
https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/produ...nited%20States

The discount is comparable to other discounts, and you get free rental days on top of points.
Old Apr 24, 2014, 8:16 am

Programs: DL Platinum, 1 MM
Originally Posted by KevinMD
https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/produ...nited%20States

The discount is comparable to other discounts, and you get free rental days on top of points.
I have a small business and just signed up through their Business Rewards program. They gave me a CDP number, but unfortunately there is a "bug" in their online reservation system that prevents me from using the CDP number. So I can't tell you whether the rates are competitive
Old Apr 24, 2014, 9:39 am

Programs: DL-Dirt Medallion;US-Cast Iron Preferred; HH-Gold; Avis First
I had a small biz CDP years ago, it never beat AAA and sometimes was higher.

The company I work for now is still fairly small (~ 50 employees), we have a decent discount code with Avis, which also includes a form of CDW that has a $3000 deductible. I'm not sure if Hertz has anything similar, or if Avis required any specific commitment.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.