Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Deals for Europe and the Rest of the World

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2014, 12:39 am

Programs: AAdvantage, UA Mileage Plus, IHG Rewards Club
Originally Posted by seawolf
One class upgrade valid until Dec 31 2014.
Do you actually have to use a Mastercard Premium to book a car?
Old Feb 13, 2014, 4:55 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold since '02, Hertz President's Circle since '07
Africa, Australia, Brazil*, Europe, Mexico, Middle East, New Zealand, and St. Thomas

Rent with Hertz on your next international trip and you can Earn Double Miles/Points and Save up to $35. Discount is valid on qualifying Affordable Rate rentals of five or more days at participating locations in Africa, Australia, Brazil*, Europe, Mexico, Middle East, New Zealand, and St. Thomas. This offer is valid for rentals completed through March 31, 2014.

$25 off Compact-Intermediate PC 985655
$35 off Premium, Luxury, Minivan, SUV PC 114402
$35 off Collections (where available) PC 152250

Combine for double miles with these CDP's:

Be sure to include your Frequent Traveler Discount CDP number, and Frequent Traveler Membership number in your reservation.

PARTNER CDP
American 217692
United 62455
US Airways 157348
Virgin Atlantic 1040618
Marriott Rewards 154080
Marriott Vacation Club International 289558
Priority Club 22754

*Save $30 and Save $35 offers are not valid in Brazil.

• Reservations must be made at least 8 hours prior to vehicle pickup.
  • Minimum rental period is five days.
  • A printed version of the offer must be presented and surrendered at time of rental.
  • Limit one certificate per rental.
  • The appropriate Promotional Coupon (PC), your Partner Discount Plan CDP and Frequent Traveler Membership Numbers must be included in your reservation or offer is void.
  • Cars may be manual transmission, however, exceptions do apply.
  • This offer is valid on Affordable Non-Prepaid Rates, has no cash value, may not be used with Pre-Pay Rates, Tour Rates or Insurance Replacement Rates and cannot be combined with any other certificate, voucher, offer or promotion.
  • Hertz age, driver, credit and qualifying rate restrictions for the renting location apply.
  • Taxes, tax reimbursement, age differential charges, fees and optional service charges, such as refueling, are not included.
  • Discounts apply to time and mileage charges only.
  • Frequent Flyer Surcharge may apply.
  • Miles will not be awarded on travel industry rates, wholesale tour packages, insurance/dealer replacement, other promotional rates or group travel.
  • Other restrictions may apply.
  • Offer valid for vehicle pickup through March 31, 2014.

A printed version of this offer must be presented and surrendered at time of rental.

https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/p-831...-special-offer

Click on the image to open in a new window:

Old Feb 13, 2014, 7:46 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold since '02, Hertz President's Circle since '07
EU Free Additional Driver

Hertz EU Offer - Free Additional Driver
https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/f-765...-special-offer

You can receive an extra savings of up to $106* with an additional driver. Whether you’re embarking on a lengthy journey, or just want to take the driving in turns, relax and enjoy the ride! This offer is valid for bookings made January 27 through February 28, 2014, and for vehicles picked up through March 31, 2014, at participating locations in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, and United Kingdom.

Book today! Click Quote It! CDP 1853260 for a Free Additional Driver will be included in your reservation.

Print this page and present it at the counter in order to receive the Free Additional Driver offer.

• Reservations must be made at least 8 hours prior to vehicle pickup. Blackout periods may apply.
  • Normal Hertz Affordable Rate rules and restrictions apply.
  • Minimum rental age is 25 (exceptions apply).
  • Hertz standard rental qualifications, rental period and return restrictions apply.
  • Hertz standard driver and credit qualifications for the rental locations apply.
  • Taxes, tax reimbursement, governmental surcharges, and optional services, such as refueling, may be extra.
  • This offer has no cash value and may not be combined with any other offer, discount, coupon, or promotion.
  • Offer does not apply to travel industry rate rentals, wholesale tour packages, insurance/dealer replacement, or any other promotional rate or group travel rentals.
  • All taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser.
  • Offer void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law.
  • Free Additional Driver discount will be deducted in local currency at time of rental pickup. This offer is valid on all car groups, however, exceptions do apply.
  • This offer may be rescinded at any time.
  • The savings of $106 noted is based on a weekly rental in Switzerland and using the currency conversion rate as of January 21, 2014.
  • Your savings may vary depending on location. All additional drivers must produce a valid driver’s license at the time and place where they are added onto a rental agreement and must meet the same Hertz terms and conditions as for renting.
  • Additional drivers can be added at any time during a rental provided driver and rental is in compliance with Hertz standard terms and conditions.
Old Mar 1, 2014, 8:08 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Free One Class Upgrade with MasterCard

Free Car Class Upgrade valid till May 15 2015
Old Mar 11, 2014, 2:24 pm
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Rental in the Netherlands

Hi,

Anyone know the reason why this year's rates in the Netherlands has spiraled upwards compared to the neighboring countries?
Hardly any good promotion and weekend rates are about 20-30 Euro's more expensive compared to rates I've seen last year.

Best CDP seems to be the MR CDP. Any others? or any other tricks?

Cheers!
Old Mar 12, 2014, 12:30 am

Programs: CX MPC
Any codes for rental in Australia in April?

Anyone got any good codes for a five day rental in Australia in mid-April? The ones posted by Rutdog expire at the end of March. Many thanks
Old Apr 10, 2014, 5:38 pm

Programs: Hertz Delta Marriott
Looking for a code for Zurich, ten day rental May 15 thru May 25,
Old Apr 18, 2014, 8:27 am

Originally Posted by CMJTperry
Looking for a code for Zurich, ten day rental May 15 thru May 25,
Try CDP 777101. Must pay with Citibank Card.
Old Jun 2, 2014, 8:20 pm

Also looking for Australia codes...

Originally Posted by dgittings
Anyone got any good codes for a five day rental in Australia in mid-April? The ones posted by Rutdog expire at the end of March. Many thanks
Booking out of Cairns in August.
Old Jun 3, 2014, 9:32 pm

Programs: CX MPC
Originally Posted by yamonjon
Booking out of Cairns in August.
Nobody ever replied to my previous post, and I couldn't find anything better than the Amex CDP.

But I noticed that prices seem to be a lot cheaper if you book via the Australia Web site (hertz.com.au) at the moment. Might be worth giving it a try.
Old Jun 4, 2014, 5:38 am

Intresting guys, my deal is usually a weekend rental I get it for £25, C Group Reserved usually find people in Ireland are able to find me the best deal by simply naming the cdp code as oppose to providing.
Old Jul 8, 2014, 6:31 pm

Programs: UA S, Marriott P
any good deals for Europe/Italy discounts for end of December? Looking at weekly rate potentially.
Old Jul 9, 2014, 10:43 am

Programs: Sixt DIA, Hertz PC, Europcar Elite VIP
Originally Posted by dsauch
any good deals for Europe/Italy discounts for end of December? Looking at weekly rate potentially.
try hertz.it ^
Old Jul 12, 2014, 4:03 pm

Programs: UA S, Marriott P
Originally Posted by sisandor
try hertz.it ^
its more expensive than US hertz. The best I found is via AAA booking hertz - $299
If only I can find a working PC code to augment it - that would be great
Old Aug 17, 2014, 8:04 am

Programs: M&M
I'm European and noticed if I changed the country to a few other EU countries, prices could vary quite a bit ( +- 100 euros difference). I don't think it's an issue if you book it on another website if it's still a EU country? Same insurances etc are included as well it seems. Don't know if it's good ( or allowed) to book it on the US website?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.