Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

Reservation in Poland - Changed EUR to PLN but value still same

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2012, 1:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan 35K, Hertz Gold

I made a booking a while ago for a rental in Poland. At the time it reserved for ~800 EUR. Today I was looking at the reservation and it says it will be ~800 PLN. Right now 1 EUR = ~4.25 PLN, so that's a 75%+ discount. I "modified" the reservation by changing nothing and I got an email with the 800 PLN price again. Will Hertz honour this "new" price, or will I still be charged in EUR in the end?
Old Jul 9, 2012, 12:10 pm

Programs: IC Amb.,FB,Hertz,Sixt
Check the rate on the slip when you pick up the car, if it is not for 800pln then show them your confirmation,they can't argue with it. It is also quite possible the the rate has gone down a lot as the rental date nears and they have too many cars

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.