Working for Hertz as a Transporter

Subscribe
Thinking about applying to be a transporter for Hertz for the extra dough. I'm PC, so I see the guys that drive the cars to the off-airport lots and HLE all the time. They are mostly elderly, anybody on the forums have experience as one?

Would be it a good experience to drive all Hertz's latest and greatest? Or not worth the hassle?

Thanks.
If you're bored and you have nothing else to do then go for it. Be warned, it's minimum wage, part time work and you won't be driving a lot of the 'finest'. You'll be driving a lot of nasty cars with maintenance issues that need to go to the airport or picking up people at body shops that don't understand that calling Hertz isn't like calling 911 where someone comes down the roads with sirens instantaneously.
OK, doesn't sound too good. Thanks spades.
If I could work there one day a month and be able to use Hertz Employee CDP (around 50% discount) on the multimonth I rent. LOL
Heh, that's one of the jobs I applied for here in New York (at several locations). Some locations you need to be 25, others you don't have to. FWIW I never heard back from any locations about any of the positions I applied for; I got 3 no's from Enterprise but also two requests for phone interviews with them -- unfortunately they called me while I was at my new job (which has nothing to do with car rentals, by the way).

I'd say feel free to apply -- there's no harm in getting your name out there, and the worst thing that'll happen is that they'll say no, say nothing at all, or you can say no. But it only takes a few minutes and maybe it could lead to something in the future

-J.
Why in the world would a PC member want to work for a notoriously minimum wage outfit like Hertz?