Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What to do about prices at LAX

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2012, 10:51 am
Original Poster

What to do about prices at LAX

Hi. Just a quick question. Prices have shot up at LAX for the adrenaline collection. I only just want to rent for a Week at the end of June. When I looked 10 days ago, it was £311 for a Camaro, Mustang or Challenger. Now its £874. Even a bog standard mustang is £540. Are these prices likely to come down?
Old May 31, 2012, 11:18 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by Mr_LoL
Hi. Just a quick question. Prices have shot up at LAX for the adrenaline collection. I only just want to rent for a Week at the end of June. When I looked 10 days ago, it was £311 for a Camaro, Mustang or Challenger. Now its £874. Even a bog standard mustang is £540. Are these prices likely to come down?
Peak holiday/vacation season. I'd be surprised if they come down much at all. Unless, folks cancel existing reservations that would release inventory. Moral of the story: when you see a good price - book it!!
Old May 31, 2012, 2:12 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
My guess would be no, they will not come down, but if they do it will probably be very close to the rental date should something open up.

I would book something you want to drive now just to hold the car and keep on checking.
Old May 31, 2012, 5:49 pm

Programs: Hertz PC, National Exec Elite, HHonors Gold
I have a Ford Mustang GT reserved at IAD for a week for $450 plus tax. Checked yesterday and it is now $750 plus tax. The full size car for the same period is $410, so I found a sweet deal. Hoping their $100 coupon is extended till the end of July.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.